What movie are you watching?

Forge

For real? I found it hilarious. And I thought the actress that played his daughter was phenomenal. As far as comedies go... it was way above average and on par with the 1st one for me..

•  

Ya, like, I have no idea if her hidden camera acting translates to traditional movies but she seems to be tremendously talented. She was absolutely hilarious. 

Back to 80’s horror movies I haven’t seen.  

Contamination.

It’s bad.  There’s a reason I’ve never seen it.  

It’s really bad.  I don’t know how it has a 5.3 on IMDB.

I now have a new threshold.  No horror movies made before 1990 that are under a 5.5 IMDB rating.

I can’t believe I’m going to sit here and finish this.

They need to remake The Mummy with modern day CGI. No, not that ****ty Tom Cruise one. The Brendan Frasier one from the late 90s. It's an awesome movie but the CGI holds it back a bit for me. I'd love to see the same story or something that doesn't deviate too much from it, but with modern day CGI.

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

They need to remake The Mummy with modern day CGI. No, not that ****ty Tom Cruise one. The Brendan Frasier one from the late 90s. It's an awesome movie but the CGI holds it back a bit for me. I'd love to see the same story or something that doesn't deviate too much from it, but with modern day CGI.

Mummy is perfect the way it is 

3 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Mummy is perfect the way it is 

Im Not Maya Rudolph GIF by Saturday Night Live

The CGI is pretty weak. If they remastered it, I'd be good with that too.

Also, the YoutubeTV version doesn't have the digitally edited nightgown from the boat/river scene. Just saying.

Edited by beekay414

52 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Also, the YoutubeTV version doesn't have the digitally edited nightgown from the boat/river scene. Just saying.

What does this mean? 

Also there will never be another human born with Brendan Fraser’s charisma 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

That movie is a top 50 movie all time for me.  Still holds up in my opinion. 

Second one definitely doesn't.  That scorpion king crap was terrible.  First on still holds up though. 

Just now, Outpost31 said:

That movie is a top 50 movie all time for me.  Still holds up in my opinion. 

Second one definitely doesn't.  That scorpion king crap was terrible.  First on still holds up though. 

100% agreed. Just think it would be amazing with modern day CGI. That's literally the only thing that holds it back.