What movie are you watching?

Forge

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Modern day practical effects (except for sand monster obviously). 

And make it a hard R. 

Eh, the face stretching with locusts, the spirits coming out of the water or whatever the hell that liquid was, the cart taking Imhotep's soul, the locusts or whatever that come after they read from the book of the dead. Those (and some others I think I'm missing) could use modern day CGI.

12 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Re-watching the Scream movies. It's hilarious how obvious they made it that Billy & Stu were the killers. I know it was a borderline satire on horror movies but Scream 2 was at least able to hide who it was, even if the premise was a reach lol.

Dual killers was unprecedented at that point. I didn’t see it coming the first time I saw it but then again I’m a. an idiot and b. was like 10

1 minute ago, Ty21 said:

Dual killers was unprecedented at that point. I didn’t see it coming the first time I saw it but then again I’m a. an idiot and b. was like 10

I mean, I was like 10 when it came out so I was obviously not guessing then. Just saying, on rewatch, every single time, it's so apparent who the killers were and had I seen it as an adult, I would've known from the get go lol. Just the way they interact early on and then the movie store scene. They tried to give it away.

12 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I mean, I was like 10 when it came out so I was obviously not guessing then. Just saying, on rewatch, every single time, it's so apparent who the killers were and had I seen it as an adult, I would've known from the get go lol. Just the way they interact early on and then the movie store scene. They tried to give it away.

Yeah it’s pretty obvious that Bruce Willis was dead the whole time in sixth sense. No one acknowledged him but the kid who saw dead people 

6 hours ago, beekay414 said:

They need to remake The Mummy with modern day CGI. No, not that ****ty Tom Cruise one. The Brendan Frasier one from the late 90s. It's an awesome movie but the CGI holds it back a bit for me. I'd love to see the same story or something that doesn't deviate too much from it, but with modern day CGI.

I love it as is. Mainly because I love the cast. People don't appreciate peak Frasier enough, and John Hannah is criminally underrated. Weisz is totally adorable. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I love it as is. Mainly because I love the cast. People don't appreciate peak Frasier enough, and John Hannah is criminally underrated. Weisz is totally adorable. 

Cast is *chef's kiss* perfect, no question. That's why I'd be cool with a remastering if they could somehow fit modern day CGI in. That movie made 13 year old me fall in love with Weisz. Had the nightgown scenes not been edited digitally, I'm not sure 13 year old me would've walked away from the TV LOL.