What movie are you watching?

Forge

10 hours ago, RamRod said:

Palm Springs is probably my favorite movie this year. I immediately wanna watch it again.

I was going through my movie ratings and adding some blu rays I really needed.  Saw Groundhog Day for 5 dollars.  Couldn't believe I didn't have it.  Ordered it.  It got here.  I was putting it away when I realized I already had it after all.

So now I have two copies of Groundhog Day and if there's a more perfect movie to have two of (other than The Thing obviously since I need every version released for that one), I don't know what is. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I was going through my movie ratings and adding some blu rays I really needed.  Saw Groundhog Day for 5 dollars.  Couldn't believe I didn't have it.  Ordered it.  It got here.  I was putting it away when I realized I already had it after all.

So now I have two copies of Groundhog Day and if there's a more perfect movie to have two of (other than The Thing obviously since I need every version released for that one), I don't know what is. 

Too early for flapjacks?

14 hours ago, Bowler1215 said:

This past week I watched the Godfather trilogy for only the second time.  Even the third one is good, but the first two are masterpieces. 

Spot on, the third one gets a lot of hate because it just isn't up to par with the first two, but it's still a solid movie.  The first two are top 10-20 movies of all time though. (I personally think the first one is the best movie of all time).

• Like 2

On 11/9/2020 at 8:39 AM, THE DUKE said:

Spot on, the third one gets a lot of hate because it just isn't up to par with the first two, but it's still a solid movie.  The first two are top 10-20 movies of all time though. (I personally think the first one is the best movie of all time).

I’ve recently stopped being a hardass ****head about movies so I should give 3 another try 

08fd4e6d090bb3d65041f0ad27a5e34f.jpg

Oceans Twelve is still a good movie, but not as good as the first, and Oceans Thirteen is almost a parody of the first two.  Oceans Eleven on the other hand is just a fantastic balance of story, star power, cool, pitch perfect score, and excellent direction.  I could watch this movie 100 times and still be entertained.

Watched the broken hearts gallery with the girlfriend. 

Surprisingly, I actually enjoyed it. Not great, but good enough and I was entertained.Yes, it did play out in very traditional rom com fashion, but I thought they did a decent job earning it. I could have done without the big moment but it did play out humorously,  and the little moments are good. 

Also, Geraldine Viswanathan should be a star.