What movie are you watching?

Forge

1 hour ago, theJ said:

I've decided that i like Oceans 11, and Oceans 13.  But i don't like Oceans 12.  It reverses the outcome of Oceans 11 and makes them look weak.

Love the first one, but I think 12 is clearly superior to 13, which is essentially a parody of the first one to me.

43 minutes ago, theJ said:

In terms of the twist, yeah.  I just don't like how they so easily bend to Benedict.

Well, Benedict is a billionaire with a grudge and unlimited resources hell bent on getting back at them who proves that he can get to them. Pretty realistic that he could do that.

2 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Well, Benedict is a billionaire with a grudge and unlimited resources hell bent on getting back at them who proves that he can get to them. Pretty realistic that he could do that.

It's realistic, but realistic is not what i want in a movie lol.

On 11/19/2020 at 11:40 AM, THE DUKE said:

Sounds like a killer Tarantino directed sequel that never happened.  

Short movie review

Stay Tuned

Early 90s movie with Pam Dauber and John Ritter. Not great. A few good moments. They get sucked into tv shows, by devils, and have to escape each show to avoid being damned. Much not good, some good. But you don't need to watch this. Whomever recommended it.....I don't need your recommendations anymore....

1 hour ago, PrplChilPill said:

Short movie review

Stay Tuned

Early 90s movie with Pam Dauber and John Ritter. Not great. A few good moments. They get sucked into tv shows, by devils, and have to escape each show to avoid being damned. Much not good, some good. But you don't need to watch this. Whomever recommended it.....I don't need your recommendations anymore....

was it tyty?

dont listen to him ever