What movie are you watching?

Forge

maxresdefault.jpg

Lord of the Rings: Return of the King is a very satisfying conclusion to a most epic trilogy, but in the end, it's not as good a movie as the first two.  It has spectacular moments like Théoden's speech at Pelanor Fields, Sam carrying Frodo up the mountain, and Aragorn rallying the army at the black gates, but it's just a tick below the other two for me.  This is definitely Howard Shore's masterpiece though, he'll never score anything better.

5 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Dr. Doolittle with RDJ.

Its fun to listen to it without watching and imagine that the talking animals are really humans. 

It was just ok, but I thought it a decent family movie to watch with the kids. 

2 hours ago, RamRod said:

Watched Big Time Adolescence on Hulu last night. 

Not sure what the public consensus is on Pete Davidson but I like him. This and The King of Staten Island were both good. He seems like he's a funny, chill dude.

Hes one of my favorite parts of SNL these days

• Like 1

Captain America. What if some unsuspecting civilian had gone into Brooklyn Antiques and said the code phrase “yes but I always carry an umbrella” purely coincidently and then they got the captain america serum when all they wanted was a vintage coffee table. I haven’t slept in 18 days.