What movie are you watching?

Forge

This movie is terrible and it’s kinda like turning Freddy Krueger into a drowning victim who reads minds and has three really long toenails.

It’s kinda like making Michael Meyers a really talkative failed comedian who cracks jokes while killing people with a ladle.

It’s like making a Friday the 13th movie with Jason Vorhees wearing a jock strap over his face and killing people with a wiffle bat.

It’s like making a Phantasm movie where everything makes sense and the Tall Man is short.

It’s like making a Hellraiser movie where Pinhead has thumb tacks in his butt and doesn’t raise any hell.

It fails on every single level.  It’s obviously not remotely scary, but it’s also not remotely darkly funny.

It’s... Hold up, did this ****ing kid just cut his peanut butter sandwich with the dull end of that knife?

This movie was written by someone who has only seen Short Circuit, Small Soldiers and no other movie ever made.

Feels like I've seen all the good movies lol gotta watch these average movies now but I just watched Blumhouse's Truth or Dare (2018) I had seen another version that came out back in 2017 at friends place so I saw this on Netflix gave it a go and I'd say it was an upgrade over the 2017 version of Truth or Dare I'd seen. I'd give it a solid 6/10 since I actually enjoyed the movie. 

Also the other day I watched John Cena's movie Playing with Fire on Prime Video and it was Brilliant of course I have to give that a 10/10 lol but no I really enjoyed it I'd say I'd give it a 8/10 just because of how enjoyable it was. 

Finally I recently watched V for Vendetta and it was a 10/10 for me! I LOVED THIS MOVIE! It's in my top 3 now behind The Dark Knight and Inception. 

58 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I already hate this Child’s Play remake and I’m not 10 minutes in.

Instead of a possessed doll we get an angry Viatnamese coder who changes the doll’s chip?

WHO IN THE **** THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD WAY TO REMAKE CHILD’S PLAY?!?!  

Yeah, the whole point of Childs play is that theres a frustrated real life killer in there

19 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Have you seen only ten movies?

How old are you?

What’s wrong with you?

Let's just say

a.) My parents sucked at stuff like this, cuz I didn't see the original Star Wars trilogy until 2008 on DVD and I discovered later we had the original VHS tapes of all 3.

B.) Finding time is difficult