What movie are you watching?

Forge

On 7/31/2017 at 4:37 AM, EliteTexan80 said:

Just found out my wife has never seen The Professional. So, gonna watch that tonight.

that scene was where he dropped down guns firing on those dudes upside down from the ceiling is so BA.  EPIC. 

20151001leon-a-profi-animgif-cikkbe.gif?

Edited by Bednarik60

15 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

If anybody wants to watch the best movie ever made, The Thing is now on Hulu. 

That's like saying "if anyone wants to eat the best food ever made, McDonalds is open right now"

2 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I can back it up and provide a case for it.  You can insult without anything to back your insults. 

The Thing would be perfect if it had some director narration right before the blood scene that explained that the Thing had assimilated someone in the room.

Watched The Belko Experiment tonight. It's a niche genre but I always found it interesting. My expectations were low but not low enough. Belko was awful. Dr. Cox was the only worthwhile part. 

If you're like me and like the concept the experiment/game thing the movie tried to accomplish, I'd recommend Circle from a couple years ago. 

8 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

If you're like me and like the concept the experiment/game thing the movie tried to accomplish, I'd recommend Circle from a couple years ago. 

Circle was enjoyable with a great ending.  Somebody was like, "I have ten dollars, how do I make a movie with ten dollars?"