What movie are you watching?

Forge

You know when people say I wouldn’t watch that if you paid me?  Or I wouldn’t watch that if it was free?

Because I got the Ghostbusters remake for free with my Movies Anywhere account and I still won’t watch it.  I would watch it for 100 dollars though.  Not a penny less.

Unless I could give one penny and get a hundred dollar bill.

That’s the only way I would watch it.

On 4/10/2021 at 11:13 PM, Outpost31 said:

You know when people say I wouldn’t watch that if you paid me?  Or I wouldn’t watch that if it was free?

Because I got the Ghostbusters remake for free with my Movies Anywhere account and I still won’t watch it.  I would watch it for 100 dollars though.  Not a penny less.

Unless I could give one penny and get a hundred dollar bill.

That’s the only way I would watch it.

Even my 7 year old nephew hates that movie and he's a Ghostbusters fanatic

On 4/16/2021 at 10:29 PM, Ty21 said:

So does alfred molinas involvement in the new spiderman movie infer that Tobey Maguire Spiderman still exists? Or is his return as doc ock retconning his original doc ock?

Wouldn't surprise me if they use some of the Spider-Men storyline where Mysterio opens a portal to alternate universes.  

44b9e1983fd9be37b6b8c35a9237b7c0._SX1280

It was the crossover that finally gave us Peter and Miles meeting.  Not to mention Aunt May and Gwen Stacy seeing another Peter Parker (in this world their Peter is dead).

39338b6bb6c967dca8e1c8a23e432055._SX1280

• Like 1