What movie are you watching?

Forge

On 6/2/2021 at 8:16 AM, MikeT14 said:

The intro was hysterically bad. Most obvious Zack Snyder intro ever. I'm only about 40% through the movie, and it's fine so far, but that intro was annoying.

Okay that movie sucked. 

On 6/2/2021 at 7:16 AM, MikeT14 said:

The intro was hysterically bad. Most obvious Zack Snyder intro ever. I'm only about 40% through the movie, and it's fine so far, but that intro was annoying.

sadly though, the intro made it look like it would actually be a fun movie

Army of the Dead was just horrible. The intro got me excited as well but it just sucked. I figured it would be a 'good-bad' movie that was fun but it just didnt hit on any level. And my lord the acting was so bad. The locksmith guy was the only character with even an ounce of screen charisma. 

On 6/7/2021 at 12:50 PM, BroncosFan2010 said:

Army of the Dead was just horrible. The intro got me excited as well but it just sucked. I figured it would be a 'good-bad' movie that was fun but it just didnt hit on any level. And my lord the acting was so bad. The locksmith guy was the only character with even an ounce of screen charisma. 

I got a half hour into it. It might’ve landed 15 years ago when zombie movies were in but it was trash yeah. 

On 6/7/2021 at 11:50 AM, BroncosFan2010 said:

Dreadful.  In every way.

I just finished watching LA Confidential for the first time in around 20 years. I still liked it, but it doesn’t even come close to the audiobook, which I listened to for the first time this year. The book is usually better than the movie, but this movie has a 99% fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes. Then again, I doubt most people would like James Ellroy’s writing as much as I do. He is completely un-PC and writes very dense, intricate plots.