What movie are you watching?

Forge

20 hours ago, DreamKid said:

I maintain that the scariest element of Kubrick's 'The Shining"(1980) is Shelley Duvall...

I know it's not kind to say, but that woman is so F'n ugly it's actually jarring. Can anyone truly blame Jack for giving into some non ideal impulses when his only tethers to reality are a weirdo son that talks with his finger and his wife who may or may not be a garden weasel in human form?

Who are we to judge?

And on the subject of unattractive(IMO) actresses in movies about psychopaths, I re-watched 'American Psycho' for the first time in a while over the weekend and a major takeaway for me was how strong Chloe Sevigny's performance was. She's a great example of an acting talent that could've had a much more celebrated and illustrious career had she navigated along a let's say 'more refined' path.

Chloe is excellent in the dead dont die.

ftr I think Shelley Duvall is cute 

To be a fan of movies and action it's about time I cleared up a huge blindspot.

Watched First Blood and First Blood Part II last night. Will try and watch the remaining ones soon. Then it will be onto the Lethal Weapon movies.

Watched Clairemont's X-Men, a 70 minute documentary about the writer's run on X-Men and the people around him on Amazon Prime.  It was a really good look behind the scenes of how Clairemont's legendary run for Marvel. I really enjoyed it.

Edited by THE DUKE