What movie are you watching?

Forge

9 hours ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

Blood Red Sky was a very, very fun movie. One of the better Netflix origionals I have seen. Nonstop action but well done, absolutely phenomenal makeup. I loved it honestly. 

watching it right now.. good so far 

11 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

Halfway through the terminal and I’m enjoying it, very good supporting cast.

That's an underrated movie imo.  Everyone sees the names attached with Hanks, Speilberg, and a massive supporting cast, but it's really a quiet kind of movie with a heavily character driven plot and is about connection to your past/present/future. I think it moreso wasn't what people expected and it threw them off.  I need to watch it again, it's been a while.

4 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

That's an underrated movie imo.  Everyone sees the names attached with Hanks, Speilberg, and a massive supporting cast, but it's really a quiet kind of movie with a heavily character driven plot and is about connection to your past/present/future. I think it moreso wasn't what people expected and it threw them off.  I need to watch it again, it's been a while.

The wedding that came of out nowhere is probably my only complaint with the movie.

On 7/27/2021 at 9:33 AM, BroncosFan2010 said:

Blood Red Sky was a very, very fun movie. One of the better Netflix origionals I have seen. Nonstop action but well done, absolutely phenomenal makeup. I loved it honestly. 

I'll give this a look, thanks

On 7/27/2021 at 5:20 AM, 43M said:

Probably a ton a losers cried about how offensive it is because they don't understand things like parody and satire, so they stopped making it available on major platforms.

Anyway...

Usually, when movies aren't available on the major streaming platforms or for purchase digitally, it's almost always a music rights issue. Pump up the volume had suffered that problem for years

• Like 1

Watched First Knight with the gf because she inexplicably loves it. Holy God is Richard Gere bad in this. It's like watching Costner in Robin hood with even worse physical acting. 

Though it was fun to see a young, mid 30s Davos Seaworth 😂

3 hours ago, Forge said:

Watched First Knight with the gf because she inexplicably loves it. Holy God is Richard Gere bad in this. It's like watching Costner in Robin hood with even worse physical acting. 

Though it was fun to see a young, mid 30s Davos Seaworth 😂

Was watching it then stopped when old *** Arthur didn’t know who Lancelot was.

The Day The Earth Stood Still (2008). Kinda felt like watching Keanu before his renaissance when people started liking him again. It got 20% on rotten tomatoes so I went in expecting nothing. It was watchable, not overly terrible. I missed the part where the human race proves to the alien why it deserves to stick around lol. Like literally the old guy tells the alien at the precipice of extermination humanity will rise up and become better but all that happened was New Jersey got demoed and the military laid into the aliens until the alien stopped it all lol. The alien decided not to kill humanity cause a kid was crying about his dead dad?

On 7/31/2021 at 8:25 AM, TENINCH said:

Wife and I went to the theater last night and saw Black Widow. Kind of boring and repetitive I thought. 

I haven't been that uninterested in a Marvel movie since probably the second Thor

• Like 2

On 8/1/2021 at 10:48 PM, Forge said:

I haven't been that uninterested in a Marvel movie since probably the second Thor

The movie came out 5 years too late.

Black Widow shouldve came out before Infinity War.  

Prequels are hard to pull off.

• Like 1