What movie are you watching?

Forge

On 8/27/2021 at 1:22 AM, thrILL! said:

4389_11.jpg

Back To School

I meant to comment on this before, but a few days or a week before you posted this, an older coworker and I were talking about Rodney Dangerfield and watched some old clips of him on Johnny Carson.     He asked me if I ever saw "Back to School" and I said I hadnt, and he was pleading with me to watch it.     Then you posted this and I figured I should check it out.  

Just got to it yesterday, and its hysterical.      

I miss good comedy.    We rarely see it anymore.   

• Like 5

6 hours ago, 43M said:

I meant to comment on this before, but a few days or a week before you posted this, an older coworker and I were talking about Rodney Dangerfield and watched some old clips of him on Johnny Carson.     He asked me if I ever saw "Back to School" and I said I hadnt, and he was pleading with me to watch it.     Then you posted this and I figured I should check it out.  

Just got to it yesterday, and its hysterical.      

I miss good comedy.    We rarely see it anymore.   

It’s funny you said that bcuz I was watching Carson clips recently too lol.  He always had Johnny in tears laughing so hard. Watching those clips made me watch the movie again lol.  So many good one-liners in everything he did. RDJ as the oddball roommate.  Johnny from Karate Kid went to college to dive and is still a prick lol. Burt Young, Sam Kinison and of course the Triple Lindy!

Edited by thrILL!
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, TVScout said:

Sam Kinison; you youngsters have almost missed a lot:

I aint exactly a "youngster".   Rodney was only slightly before my time, although Ive always liked his comedy.   Think the first movie I saw him in was Ladybugs.  xD

Saw two movies tonight. 

Thrashed-1980s skateboarding movie with josh brolin. Was a cheesy fun filmed that I enjoy, all except for his “jousting” scene. Came off really bad.

The stoned age- compared to dazed and confused but nowhere near as good, still enjoyed it for what it was.

Edited by Fresh Prince