What movie are you watching?

Forge

On 10/8/2021 at 6:51 PM, Forge said:

Black widow. 

Meh. Definitely in the bottom tier of marvel movies. Timing of the movie in the marvel universe is less than stellar. The idea of this is just kind of weak. Rather that this be one of the mini series as well

Some cool action sequences but a terrible script and such over the top technology that i lightweight expected Dr. Evil to make an appearance lol. And what was up with…

Spoiler

Black Widow standing there waiting for Ross and his soldiers to confront her and then it just says 2 weeks later???  Was that not the laziest writing ever lol?   What a perfect chance to have Steve and Sam scoop her up in a stolen quintet. They couldn’t even get Evans to help Scarlett out with a cameo?

And maybe I drifted off from boredom but weren’t they near Russia toward the end of the movie?  I thought Dreykov’s floating base (holy **** that was ridiculous where did he get the loot or the tech to pull that off??) was over Russia before it crashed so I’m not sure how Ross had any jurisdiction to go there and let’s be real… Ross ain’t going on missions at this point anyway lol  

• Like 2

Im sitting her currently in quarantine working from home (which for me means I attend meetings and let my direct reports do work while I sit on my *** and maybe make a few calls) and I am wondering... is Harry Potter more Halloween or Christmas fair. I already watched Nightmare Before Christmas so is adding another dual threat over-doing it? Maybe I am just excited christmas is around the corner. I already decided to be Santa for Halloween this year. 

I have a problem. 

4 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Im sitting her currently in quarantine working from home (which for me means I attend meetings and let my direct reports do work while I sit on my *** and maybe make a few calls) and I am wondering... is Harry Potter more Halloween or Christmas fair. I already watched Nightmare Before Christmas so is adding another dual threat over-doing it? Maybe I am just excited christmas is around the corner. I already decided to be Santa for Halloween this year. 

I have a problem. 

Xmas imo. Witches and wizards belong to Halloween in general but the holiday I think of when I think of HP is Xmas. Happy Christmas Harry. Happy Christmas ron. Doofy sweaters. Invisibility cloak. 

• Like 2