What movie are you watching?

Forge

On 11/28/2021 at 12:37 PM, thrILL! said:

music-box-jagged.jpg

never got into her music back in the 90’s but I was certainly well aware of it (how could anyone not be as it was everywhere) but I love a good music documentary. 

My sister was 12-13 at the time that JLP went global and, as a result, I also got turned on to her music then. I was like 10 years old. I am 35 years old now and I'm not ashamed to say that I still rock the absolute **** outta JLP whenever I'm feeling like actually listening to music. Myself, I'm not a huge music guy and never really have been but JLP is easily one of my top 5 favorite albums. Doesn't matter that I may or may not have listened to a single song on the album for 5 years or so, I can still sing every word to every track.

I think the only other female artist's album that I can say that for...don't judge me...is Under My Skin by Avril Lavigne.

• Like 1

On 11/22/2021 at 9:02 AM, Ozzy said:

So are you saying that smile from Audrey is not adorable?  How in the world is that? 

Sure Teri Garr is pretty in her prime, I am saying what the hell is that?  If you are truly gorgeous you are beautiful your entire life!  Teri Garr is the Rex Grossman of Hollywood actresses, sure she was pretty and decent for a little bit but ultimately no one really cares or remembers her,  Audrey Hepburn is like Tom Brady, great all the time up until the end and clearly remembered.  

Just like Colleen Camp, how can you go from this...

maxresdefault.jpg

to this?  It is like an insult to all Mankind.  

Colleen_Camp_(crop,_2018).jpg

colleen-camp.gif

Just like Avril Lavigne, is she still pretty now?  Yeah she absolutely is!  So she is legit where other girls come and go including their looks so they are just fakes.  Some need to be seen in a time machine because they fade so quickly and that is just sad.  

Sad thing is, that more current picture of Garr you posted is actually a very good picture of her relative to others.

Did she do that on purpose?   A bunch of plastic surgeries gone wrong?   Or did she just age worse than almost any human ever?

It honestly doesnt even look like the same person.

Even with most actresses who destroyed their faces with plastic surgery like Melanie Griffin and Meg Ryan, you can at least still tell its them.      Teri Garr....just....wow.

Im not trying to insult her, but that transformation is unreal.

On 11/28/2021 at 10:37 AM, thrILL! said:

music-box-jagged.jpg

never got into her music back in the 90’s but I was certainly well aware of it (how could anyone not be as it was everywhere) but I love a good music documentary. 

It caught me off guard to see Taylor Hawkins as part of her act back then. I didn't know he was her drummer prior to joining foo fighters

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

It caught me off guard to see Taylor Hawkins as part of her act back then. I didn't know he was her drummer prior to joining foo fighters

Ironically I found out the night before when I watched the Rock & Roll HOF induction ceremony on HBO and they did the bio piece on the Foo Fighters.  And then here I'm learning all this context about it and how upset she was over it.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Forge said:

Same. The moment he came on screen the first time, I went straight to Google and straight back to WTF mode lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

is it silly? i checked the RT scores and it seems like an actual good movie

i was just making a point that i dont like silly movies (like men in tights), but for some reason i like this one

Slightly at times, yes, but done in an excellent way.

If I was to make a list of 250 movies everyone has to see, it would make the list.