What movie are you watching?

Forge

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

Just finished Eternals...who the hell is Jon Snow supposed to be since they left that hanging?

Spoiler

Black Knight. He is part of Marvel's underrated classic horror inspired sect a la Blade, Man-Thing, Werewolf by Night, etc. 

The Black Knight Returns to Duel the King in Black | Marvel

• Like 1

The Last Duel was pretty good, just not rewatchable.  Matt Damon, Adam Driver and Jodie Comer were all real good in it.  And with Ridley Scott directing, you know it's going to be good.  The fact that this is based on true events and the events that happen make it more a one time watch, or a watch once every few years or so.  8/10

Watched the Harry Potter reunion on HBO Max. It was solid, a nice look back. What I really want to see though is the hours and hours of interviews in much more detail that they must have gone through to compile this.  Because everything across every topic was very high level/brief and they talked to a lot of people about it.  It must be dozens and dozens of hours, maybe even 100+.  If I'm HBO I wait a year or two then I start mining all that footage for the deep dives of interviews and release them.

• Like 1

Just flipping through and found Boyz in the Hood at the beginning of the movie.. Its almost over and I just noticed that Menace to Society is on next... I just love both of these movies and alway have trouble turning them off when I catch them on,  how does random tv flipping hate my work schedule so much? 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

Just flipping through and found Boyz in the Hood at the beginning of the movie.. Its almost over and I just noticed that Menace to Society is on next... I just love both of these movies and alway have trouble turning them off when I catch them on,  how does random tv flipping hate my work schedule so much? 

There’s a reason I got rid of cable and it wasn’t just the price.