What movie are you watching?

Forge

53 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Liam Neeson's most entertaining movie was Gangs of New York but he was only in it at the beginning.

His best is obviously Schindler's List.

Gangs of New York  is my favorite of his and I also love Next of Kin

• Like 1

On 5/18/2022 at 10:37 PM, Ty21 said:

Taken was enjoyable from a nostalgic standpoint. I never saw taken 2 or 3 but watched the trailers after taken and laughed at them for not having their own identities. Literally just reused the popular lines from the first one and basic idea. “Don’t mess with blah blah cause they’ll find you and stop you” “Good Luck” -Liam neeson lol 

2 and 3 were bad films. Don’t ever watch them 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Forrest gump for the first time since i was 13

Its still really good in parts, but i just kinda want it to be over

After the war stuff, it drops hard

I changed my mind. The shrimp boat stuff is really good too

Lt. Dan is the best

On 5/20/2022 at 9:49 PM, Malfatron said:

I changed my mind. The shrimp boat stuff is really good too

Lt. Dan is the best

I said “sorry for starting a fight in the middle of your black panther party” to someone at work today in a Forrest Gump impression 

• Like 1

My wife and I watched Train to Busan last night. What a great movie. South Korea has pumped out some really good movies lately, and the themes are always on point.

I don't know where it is available, but I have decided that I need to watch The Raid finally. The Night Comes For Us is one of my favorite movies ever. I absolutely loved Dredd. It's almost crazy that I haven't seen The Raid yet. Speaking of South Korea pushing out really good movies, there are not better action movies right now than those coming out of Indonesia. Iko Uwais is a living legend.

• Like 1

Dog was good.  Channing Tatum was good in it as was the dog, Lulu a Belgian Malinois.  In this movie, both served in the military.  The dogs owner dies and Tatum has to drive the dog to the funeral.  It's a road trip movie and there's adventured and misadventures along the way.  And while the movie is predictable(for the most part) it worked for me.  It's not a great movie by any means but it's a good one.  7/10  

On 5/23/2022 at 11:30 AM, minutemancl said:

My wife and I watched Train to Busan last night. What a great movie. South Korea has pumped out some really good movies lately, and the themes are always on point.

I don't know where it is available, but I have decided that I need to watch The Raid finally. The Night Comes For Us is one of my favorite movies ever. I absolutely loved Dredd. It's almost crazy that I haven't seen The Raid yet. Speaking of South Korea pushing out really good movies, there are not better action movies right now than those coming out of Indonesia. Iko Uwais is a living legend.

Train to Busan is easily the best zombie move I've ever seen. SK has put out some bangers. The Raid and The Raid 2 are crazy.

• Like 1