What movie are you watching?

Forge

7 hours ago, Ty21 said:

So what stopped the ministry of magic from pulling out Harry’s memories when he got attacked by dementors, or when voldemort came back? Seems like a pretty easy solution 

They didn’t want him to be right I think. Doing that would’ve done so. Easier to pretend it wasn’t real.

But Dumbledore could’ve done it and presented it as evidence.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Ty21 said:

So what stopped the ministry of magic from pulling out Harry’s memories when he got attacked by dementors, or when voldemort came back? Seems like a pretty easy solution 

brah its a world of magic, there will always be a "why the eff didnt they just do this thing again?"

For instance, the freaking time turner. Used once to great effect, never again.

On 11/3/2022 at 1:33 PM, Deadpulse said:

no idea, never even considered consuming that lol

I read the wiki when it came out. Think it said voldemort and Bellatrix banged and their kid goes back in time with a new time turner to rescue her dad. Just a wholesome story 

7 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Was thinking about going to see Black Adam tonight and was looking for a thread … is it that bad it didn’t even get its own thread?  Or, did I just miss it?

Didn't get a thread mostly because it was in development hell and it was surprising that it even released given everything surrounding it. 

It's a decent popcorn flick, just don't expect too much and its worth an afternoon at the theater.