What movie are you watching?

Forge

Watched A Christmas Story Christmas last night.

Started off kindda bad for me.  The usual jokes and gags were in there, like the original.  It was quite predicatable and not very funny.

About halfway through it, the movie started growing on me and I ended up really liking the ending. 

Totally worth watching, but it should not be confused with the Christmas classics.

7 hours ago, Malfatron said:

I read the wikipedia plot synopsis of air force one. It seems like a good flick

Are you just trolling me or have you seriously never seen Air Force One?

If you haven't seen Air Force One, watch it and then follow that up with Executive Decision.

I can never decide which is better.

Executive Decision isn't bleeding red, white and blue, it subverts expectations, it has more real tension and it has Kurt Russell, but it doesn't have Gary the **** Oldman in it.

They're both sitting right at 6.5 on IMDB, but both really should be higher as they're the best hero on a plane/train/automobile action movies. Better than Speed because they crammed more action/shootouts into them and didn't include the superfluous romance angle.

9 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

I know its not the best flick, but I really like The Night Before as a holiday staple 

i saw it in the theater and remember laughing my *** off, but i haven't rewatched it or thought about it since that night until i just read this. don't remember a single detail; gonna give it a rewatch in the next couple days 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Are you just trolling me or have you seriously never seen Air Force One?

If you haven't seen Air Force One, watch it and then follow that up with Executive Decision.

I can never decide which is better.

Executive Decision isn't bleeding red, white and blue, it subverts expectations, it has more real tension and it has Kurt Russell, but it doesn't have Gary the **** Oldman in it.

They're both sitting right at 6.5 on IMDB, but both really should be higher as they're the best hero on a plane/train/automobile action movies. Better than Speed because they crammed more action/shootouts into them and didn't include the superfluous romance angle.

I enjoyed executive decision quite a bit.

I was very confused watching it in the theaters as a kid because i thought i was going to a Steven Segal movie. I kept thinking that he would come back at the end

• Like 1