What movie are you watching?

Forge

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

We should create a "TyTy and BK's Stream of Consciousness Movie Review Thread" and just literally go ham and write the first stuff that comes to mind throughout these movies. I'd basically be piggybacking off what you do but I'd rather put my thoughts to some kind of medium than make dumbass comments to myself like I do now when I'm watching stuff lol.

EDIT - Or you do it yourself and just make us all laugh some more!

Did you just call me funny 🥺

• Like 1

I really do wish I’d done a commentary on the hunger games movies. I read the books but I didn’t love the first two movies, so the last two were totally new to me. I only remembered that Prim and Trident boy die. 

it would’ve been harder to roast the first two this time around cause I genuinely didn’t think they did a bad job with them 

Edited by Ty21

1 hour ago, Ty21 said:

The more you say, the less I trust you 

LOL!  Wife and I thought it was fun and mindless.  We knew what we were getting into when we bought those tickets and we were not disappointed.  

I think I'm always going to chuckle when she looks at me all serious and says ...."Pablo Esco Bear".

• Like 1

Went and saw Scream VI. It's, once again, a great blood and gore movie but, once again, they keep missing the climax with the reveals IMO. Just like Scream V, I called it within the first 20 minutes or so. Well, Scream V I got one half right almost instantly but the 2nd killer in V was just lol. I love these movies and I'll keep going to them every damn time but the last three have been piss poor, over the top, reveals. The first three nailed them, the last three have missed the mark completely there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

Went and saw Scream VI. It's, once again, a great blood and gore movie but, once again, they keep missing the climax with the reveals IMO. Just like Scream V, I called it within the first 20 minutes or so. Well, Scream V I got one half right almost instantly but the 2nd killer in V was just lol. I love these movies and I'll keep going to them every damn time but the last three have been piss poor, over the top, reveals. The first three nailed them, the last three have missed the mark completely there.

Watched Scream V last night in prep for Scream VI tonight, oddly enough. It's... fine, I guess, but I can't help but feel Dewey was wasted, and judging by the trailers, I get the feeling Gale just might be offed next. 😞 I hope I'm wrong, but it gives me those vibes. I also wasn't a big fan of the killer(s) reveal at the end of V (f*ck it, I'm just gonna call it Scream V for simplicity).

Edited by KManX89

1 minute ago, KManX89 said:

Watched Scream V last night in prep for Scream VI tonight, oddly enough. It's... fine, I guess, but I can't help but feel Dewey was wasted, and judging by the trailers, I get the feeling Gale just might be offed next. I hope I'm wrong, but it gives me those vibes. I also wasn't a big fan of the killer(s) reveal at the end of V (f*ck it, I'm just gonna call it Scream V for simplicity).

Oh I loved everything about both except the reveals. If they could hit the reveals, they'd be much higher on my movie scorecard. I thoroughly enjoy the hell out of Scream movies but I just can't get over the climaxes of the last 3 lol. I literally threw my hands in the air at the theater and the people behind me started laughing.

Saw 65 because my twins wanted to see something with their friends for their birthday. Adam Driver works his *** off carrying a very bare bones script to make it watchable and I was entertained enough to enjoy it.  Some very good CGI in it, but nothing too remarkable otherwise.

C+/B-

• Like 1

17 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Oh I loved everything about both except the reveals. If they could hit the reveals, they'd be much higher on my movie scorecard. I thoroughly enjoy the hell out of Scream movies but I just can't get over the climaxes of the last 3 lol. I literally threw my hands in the air at the theater and the people behind me started laughing.

Spoiler

I thought one you can tell the first time you see their character. Second one felt off to me. Did not see the third one coming.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:
  Hide contents

I thought one you can tell the first time you see their character. Second one felt off to me. Did not see the third one coming.

Spoiler

I had both roomies pegged pretty quickly and then when the cop was put on the case, I knew he was in on it because of conflict of interest. Nobody, with a family member involved, is put on a case. When he tried to say that Kirby was no longer with the FBI, I knew he was in on it for sure since she had access to field equipment during the phone call before Gale's. She was running that show so it definitely wasn't NYPD stuff. I dunno. It just got too easy IMO. Maybe I've watched these movies too many damn times.

6 minutes ago, beekay414 said:
  Hide contents

I had both roomies pegged pretty quickly and then when the cop was put on the case, I knew he was in on it because of conflict of interest. Nobody, with a family member involved, is put on a case. When he tried to say that Kirby was no longer with the FBI, I knew he was in on it for sure since she had access to field equipment during the phone call before Gale's. She was running that show so it definitely wasn't NYPD stuff. I dunno. It just got too easy IMO. Maybe I've watched these movies too many damn times.

Spoiler

Makes sense. A lot of that did not dawn on me. Did not see it coming with the girl. The dude was probably the easiest spot of my life. The first moment I saw him I knew his ties and motive instantly because he looked way too much like Richie. Still probably my favorite Scream though. It was a lot of fun.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bullet Club said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Makes sense. A lot of that did not dawn on me. Did not see it coming with the girl. The dude was probably the easiest spot of my life. The first moment I saw him I knew his ties and motive instantly because he looked way too much like Richie. Still probably my favorite Scream though. It was a lot of fun.

Spoiler

The girl being totally unconcerned during the scene were she "died" gave it away. The "core 4" were in the kitchen the entire time thus she had to be the one to let him in since that place was locked up super tight and they were all home. Some small stuff earlier made me go "yeah, she's part of it" and I had a feeling, once Richie's phone was used, that the brother they lost was in fact Richie. I enjoyed the hell out of it but there were several easy tells for me. 

• Like 1