What movie are you watching?

Forge

Saw Bad Boys: Ride or Die last night, really enjoyed it. Right off the bat, the first praise I’ll sing is: it’s hilarious. They really upped the ante with the humor from the last movie with this one. It ranges from quirky to straight-up raunchy (or a little bit of both), but it always lands. The whole theater (which was limited, mind you) was laughing at various points in the movie. And Smith and Lawrence’s chemistry is great with some deep character moments, as usual.

Aside from the jokes, the plot is maybe the deepest the series has ever seen with some nice twists and turns. It made for not one, but several satisfying payoffs at the end.

4/5 I’d say it’s the best one since II, which I’ll still say was the best of the bunch. 

On 6/6/2024 at 5:14 PM, D82 said:

Following up with The Man Who Knew Too Much (1956)

I expect you to follow this up with The man who knew too little (1997)

17 hours ago, KManX89 said:

Saw Bad Boys: Ride or Die last night, really enjoyed it. Right off the bat, the first praise I’ll sing is: it’s hilarious. They really upped the ante with the humor from the last movie with this one. It ranges from quirky to straight-up raunchy (or a little bit of both), but it always lands. The whole theater (which was limited, mind you) was laughing at various points in the movie. And Smith and Lawrence’s chemistry is great with some deep character moments, as usual.

Aside from the jokes, the plot is maybe the deepest the series has ever seen with some nice twists and turns. It made for not one, but several satisfying payoffs at the end.

4/5 I’d say it’s the best one since II, which I’ll still say was the best of the bunch. 

Good to hear.  Haven’t seen it yet but there’s a tremendous buzz brewing for its directors.  Lots of rumors swirling around them getting looks for upcoming superhero films. 

8 minutes ago, D82 said:

Bill Murray is really hit or miss for me. But I'll check it out.

It's more miss than hit, but it's fine. I just said it because you were watching the man who knew too much

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

It's more miss than hit, but it's fine. I just said it because you were watching the man who knew too much

Hey, no worries. I appreciate the recommendation. Always looking for new films to watch.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Watching the 1995 jumangi for the first time

Its much better than i pictured it being

Great cast. Robin Williams is magical. Always loved Bonnie Hunt and David Alan Grier damn near steals the movie.  

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Great cast. Robin Williams is magical. Always loved Bonnie Hunt and David Alan Grier damn near steals the movie.  

Yeah Bonnie hunt was my favorite in the movie

• Like 1