What movie are you watching?

Forge

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Definitely let me know what you think once you're done.  Enjoy it because I'd pay 10,000 dollars to be able to watch it for the first time again. 

Will you give me 10,000 dollars to watch it for the first time

46 minutes ago, O'Doyle Rules said:

Great movie, didn't get bored once watching it. Good storyline that doesn't seem to have any plot holes. Music was nicely placed to. Child's was definitely the thing at the end.

A-

The new one? What year are you watching. 

Just watched Starship Troopers and I thought it was great. The bugs were brutal and the deaths in the movie were all surprisingly good. Overall I'm pretty stunned by this movie and that it was done in 1997 cause it honestly looked great in a lot of aspects. 

I just watched the Netflix Death Note.  I don't know anything about the anime or whatever it was before, but I enjoyed the concept a lot and the antagonist was pretty cool.  It wasn't a good movie, and I'm sure it doesn't compare to the anime for anime fans, but I enjoyed it.  Netflix still has a long way to go on their original films though. 

2 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I just watched the Netflix Death Note.  I don't know anything about the anime or whatever it was before, but I enjoyed the concept a lot and the antagonist was pretty cool.  It wasn't a good movie, and I'm sure it doesn't compare to the anime for anime fans, but I enjoyed it.  Netflix still has a long way to go on their original films though. 

This had to be done as a series, not a movie.

7 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I as a fan of the anime and manga actually thought it was ok. Movie kind of falls apart in the middle though and gets a little muddled. But still I think it's an interesting enough watch. 

5 hours ago, devils1854 said:

Everybody Wants Some

First time watching this since it came out lat year. No one does slice of life movies like Linklater.

It was p good but felt like it went on forever. I missed probably 1/4 of it zoning out 

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 9:13 PM, O'Doyle Rules said:

This had to be done as a series, not a movie.

Supposedly it has a shot at a sequel. Didn't think it was good enough to deserve one but I bet a lot of people watched it.