What movie are you watching?

Forge

7 minutes ago, devils1854 said:

Wasnt anywhere close to the first. It didnt have the same magic. The villain was weak. Still had its moments, and is better than most of the big budget crap that is put out by Hollywood.

Couldn't disagree more. It's the pinnacle of over the top entertainment. The villain was legitimately disturbing and had a super legitimate motivation.

Goon 2

The first movie is probably my favorite sports movie of all time, and I knew there was no way this one could live up to it. It definitely wasnt as good as the first, but I enjoyed it. It definitely had its moments, and I love all these characters in the movie. The actors do a great job of making the team really seem like a family. I know Baruchel said he has material for a third movie, and I want to see it.

On 9/22/2017 at 1:05 AM, devils1854 said:

Wasnt anywhere close to the first. It didnt have the same magic. The villain was weak. Still had its moments, and is better than most of the big budget crap that is put out by Hollywood.

I thought it was close to the first, but the novelty was gone. That novelty is part of the "magic" - being introduced to those characters and that universe for the first time. The Statemen were just as fun and cool.