Week 5 GDT - @ Buccaneers

tonyto36

5 minutes ago, NFL Network said:

I think the Patriots might be able to win this game with their offense exposing a weak Tampa pass defense to go along with Tampa only having 1 sack on the year which should make Brady comfortable this week for a change.

Also the Bucs don't have a threat of the run to scare the Pats with or not a RB to hand off to atleast. 

The only thing that scares me is the usual suspect which is the Pats pass defense which may be in for a long day with the Jameis Winstin having some good targets to throw to in the form of WR's/TE's Evans, Jackson, Howard & Braite. 

Martin is back for them, which will improve their run game. Yeah the targets are the big concern. I'd usually make a remark about how Bill takes away the biggest threat, but this year I don't think that holds true.

11 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Martin is back for them, which will improve their run game. Yeah the targets are the big concern. I'd usually make a remark about how Bill takes away the biggest threat, but this year I don't think that holds true.

Well hopefully Martin is rusty given it's his first game back but then again maybe the Patriots defense will be tonic for a Jaquizz Rogers type of back. Looks will need around 40 from the offense to get by.

2 hours ago, Calibucsfan said:

Don't worry, the feeling is mutual.

We have a track record of getting embarrassed playing prime time games in front of the nation.

Agreed.

And, yeah. We crumble in big games. Feels like we have since the Super Bowl.

Vernon Hargreaves is terrible. I expect whoever he's guarding(cooks or hogan) to embarrass him. The Bucs overall defense has no pass rush and weak secondary guys outside of old grimes. I'd be shocked if the patriots are held under 35 points 

2 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

Vernon Hargreaves is terrible. I expect whoever he's guarding(cooks or hogan) to embarrass him. The Bucs overall defense has no pass rush and weak secondary guys outside of old grimes. I'd be shocked if the patriots are held under 35 points 

I don't know what the o/u is, but I would probably take the over.

Unless Winston just turns it over a ton (totally plausible), I expect a healthy bit of points on the board.

8 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

Well maybe our OL will be a good tonic for their pass rush...:(

Archived