Week 2 GDT: Buffalo (1-0) @ Miami (0-1) Squish the Fish edition.

Trentwannabe

Winning team score  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bills by 30+
    • Bills by 20-29
    • Bills by 10-19
    • Bills by 1-9
    • Dolphins by 30+
    • Dolphins by 20-29
    • Dolphins by 10-19
    • Dolphins by 1-9
    • Tie

12 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I expect another solid day from Allen. Possibly his second consecutive 300 yard game

I'll go 

Buffalo 31

Miami 17

Hopefully we see the Allen to Diggs connection grow some more this week.

2 hours ago, Maxmw22 said:

I expect more from Singletary/Moss this game, and more turnovers from our defense. Fitz's gunlsining will make this a relatively high-scoring affair.

Bills 38

Dolphins 24

Im hoping Fitz throwing and potentially playing from behind leads to a defensive touchdown. Those are always so fun.

Honestly I do not see this one being such a blow out the DBs are much better then what the Jets have and the game will come down to turnovers and the run game, if we are able to eliminate the fumble mistakes and move the ball down the field with the run then we shouldnt have an issue scoring the other thing is to take advantage of Fitz and his turnover mistakes which we have been able to do in the past

20 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

Do yourself a favor and wear masks when out, we just went to phase 2 of openings down here and people do not care as we have a high covid rate. If you are concerned with COVID take care of yourself and enjoy the game. 

Yessir mask on 24/7, hand sanitizer on deck. I'm curious to see how they space everyone out in the stadium but i guess ill find out shortly lol. 

2 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

Yessir mask on 24/7, hand sanitizer on deck. I'm curious to see how they space everyone out in the stadium but i guess ill find out shortly lol. 

I briefly saw the rules when they first announced it but there is no tailgating in the parking lots, they have recommended (not required) entrance times on the tickets, masks need to be worn at all times unless eating and drinking. They have social distancing with seats not available. I heard they were chained off for the distancing spots, and a maximum of 4-6 tickets (if purchased together) can sit with each other then seat around need to be blocked off and empty. The last part is what I heard but nothing to confirm that. Let us know how it works as I am interested to see if they actually care in South Florida. A lot of talk with politics and media but actions aren't really being taken seriously. Don't get me wrong there are people that care about it but when it comes to the people in crowded areas like the beach and bars/restaurants its a disaster as those are the people not looking out for the well being of themselves and others. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

I briefly saw the rules when they first announced it but there is no tailgating in the parking lots, they have recommended (not required) entrance times on the tickets, masks need to be worn at all times unless eating and drinking. They have social distancing with seats not available. I heard they were chained off for the distancing spots, and a maximum of 4-6 tickets (if purchased together) can sit with each other then seat around need to be blocked off and empty. The last part is what I heard but nothing to confirm that. Let us know how it works as I am interested to see if they actually care in South Florida. A lot of talk with politics and media but actions aren't really being taken seriously. Don't get me wrong there are people that care about it but when it comes to the people in crowded areas like the beach and bars/restaurants its a disaster as those are the people not looking out for the well being of themselves and others. 

10/4 will do thanks for all the info. Yeah when we bought a pair of tickets it wouldn't allow us to buy 1 or buy 3, it is a fixed amount and the quantity can't be altered. I"m guessing they have pods blocked off and it's areas of either 2, 4, or 6. I'll report back. 

Miami will be a tough out. I have confidence that we're the better team, but they seem to make it tough on us every now and then. I think we win this one because we still have the edge over teams with a lot of turnover, and I expect us to start fast out of the gate. 

I worry about our injuries and I'm hoping Milano and Edmunds practice tomorrow. While we're not necessarily playing the best offense in the world, I always feel better with one or both of them out there for us. 

Also, I do expect to see a little more action for Moss/Singletary to set up some play action passes. IS IT SUNDAY YET?!?!

12 hours ago, leeevans83d said:

Miami will be a tough out. I have confidence that we're the better team, but they seem to make it tough on us every now and then. I think we win this one because we still have the edge over teams with a lot of turnover, and I expect us to start fast out of the gate. 

I worry about our injuries and I'm hoping Milano and Edmunds practice tomorrow. While we're not necessarily playing the best offense in the world, I always feel better with one or both of them out there for us. 

Also, I do expect to see a little more action for Moss/Singletary to set up some play action passes. IS IT SUNDAY YET?!?!

Yes Fitzpatrick definitely gives the bills d the fits at times and coming off a bad game I could see him having a better performance or he knows he is done in Miami if he doesn't as Tua will likely take over week 3 if he is bad again.

16 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

A few big names added in Hughes and McKenzie. Bills likely just being smart with them. 

Doesn't look good for Milano this week. Edmunds trending up 

At least our d-line will be healthy. Missing Milano is a big blow, but the Phins don't have the fire power to exploit that loss too much. Still, the Phins are a better team than last year. I'm not expecting a blowout. Probably a two score win, but if bad Fitz shows up, then it could get ugly for the phins. 

Their defense struggled to generate any pass rush against the Pats and struggled heavily against the run. The Pats barely tested their secondary, which looks to be their strong point with two high caliber CBs is Jones and Howard. Still, Cam was efficient going 15-19 for 155 yards.

Allen has had some of his biggest games against the Phins, and I expect it to continue. Their defense struggled mightily attempting to contain Cam last week, and Allen is a similar breed. We're going to throw more than the Pats did, but we should also see the running game used more than last week. Hopefully Daboll doesn't go too pass heavy. It worked well against a Jets defense that has a weak secondary but a stout run defense. The opposite is true for the Dolphins. 

Buffalo 27- Phins 17 

Edited by WizeGuy

10 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Huge blow this weekend 

Massive blow losing one we can get by but both being out might cause a ton of issues on a defense they play an intricate role on what makes this defense so good. Hopefully the phins do not exploit this early or they may have an easy chance of moving the ball compared to if they were playing. 

I really like milano and is a big part of the defense but this is one of the reasons why I am not sold on giving him a deal as I have yet to see him stay healthy all year. His rookie year is the only year he did not miss at least one game because of injuries. To pay him 12+ mil a year your going to need to have some one you can count on to be on the field every game.

Edited by soflbillsfan