Week 2 GDT: Buffalo (1-0) @ Miami (0-1) Squish the Fish edition.

Trentwannabe

Winning team score  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bills by 30+
    • Bills by 20-29
    • Bills by 10-19
    • Bills by 1-9
    • Dolphins by 30+
    • Dolphins by 20-29
    • Dolphins by 10-19
    • Dolphins by 1-9
    • Tie

25 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Massive blow losing one we can get by but both being out might cause a ton of issues on a defense they play an intricate role on what makes this defense so good. Hopefully the phins do not exploit this early or they may have an easy chance of moving the ball compared to if they were playing. 

I really like milano and is a big part of the defense but this is one of the reasons why I am not sold on giving him a deal as I have yet to see him stay healthy all year. His rookie year is the only year he did not miss at least one game because of injuries. To pay him 12+ mil a year your going to need to have some one you can count on to be on the field every game.

Bills need to score early an often. Can’t let the Dolphins pound the rock like they want to. I like Dodson but Klein will be a liability in coverage. I except we’ll see a lot of cover 1 with Hyde or Neal on their TE.

I tend to agree about Milano. There’s always some injury concern with him and as important as he is, Bills shouldn’t play him outlandish money.

2 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Hamstrings are tricky they just do not heal right away especially at a wr position. I will be shocked if parker plays as that is risking a longer setback just look at what happened to the Jets with Bell by forcing him back in to the game after coming up lame he ended up going on IR. If they want to risk it we all know he isnt 100% so he wont be seeing many snaps and if he does he is just going to be out there as a decoy more then anything.

I am more curious about howard and byron as both were mentioned with injuries as well that could be bad for them if both are out as well as diggs brown can do some damage and a ton of their cap is invested in the CB position.

Edited by soflbillsfan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, soflbillsfan said:

Hamstrings are tricky they just do not heal right away especially at a wr position. I will be shocked if parker plays as that is risking a longer setback just look at what happened to the Jets with Bell by forcing him back in to the game after coming up lame he ended up going on IR. If they want to risk it we all know he isnt 100% so he wont be seeing many snaps and if he does he is just going to be out there as a decoy more then anything.

I am more curious about howard and byron as both were mentioned with injuries as well that could be bad for them if both are out as well as diggs brown can do some damage and a ton of their cap is invested in the CB position.

I would be surprised if Parker played. Diggs and Brown should still be productive enough this week even against their better corners. I think our run game gets going and we’ll be able to take some shots over top.

It seems obvious but a win tomorrow is huge. Get back to back division and AFC wins goes a long way towards a division title.

the next 4 games after tomorrow are tough and I could easily see the Bills going 1-3 or 2-2 in that stretch. Especially if Milano and Edmunds aren’t back. 

I believe the offense carries us tomorrow. 

Probably won’t matter much but I had forgotten Miami plays this Thursday in Jacksonville. That sometimes pulls resources away from prepping for the First game (Bills) as they have to get some work done on the next game. 

Also activating Deon Lacey is super smart because he was A leader on Miami’s special teams last years and they run a lot of fakes and trickery. He’ll be able to call that stuff out.