Hypothetical: Would you trade a first round pick for OBJ?

DoleINGout

Would you trade at least a first round pick for OBJ?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Would you trade at least a first round pick for OBJ?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/16/2020 at 09:26 PM

37 minutes ago, Nex_Gen said:

Depends. Only if the team is already a legit SB contender (pretty much like the Cooks situation).

With that said, I have a feeling the Patriots are definitely fielding calls for ARob and/or Ertz at the moment. Hopefully a 1st won't be needed for either...

I doubt the Ertz idea a bit but it wouldn't be a bad trade for a  or third and maybe something else.

ARob for a first and Michel would be steep but worth it with an contract extension. A second and Michel is fairer.

I think the Pats are considered legit contenders by themselves most importantly but by others as well.

I would not trade a 1st for any WR this year. What difference will it make. The other WR still stink and are covered by man. Who ever they bring in will not see a pass in their direction.   I would not draft a WR in the 1st RD next year.  Get them in the other rounds.

What the Pats should do is bring in someone that can actually evaluate WR talent. They have failed with the strategy big and block. How about speed/quickness , route tree for starter!!!! You need both at the position. Remember Bethel Johnson unbelievable speed however he had no clue when it came to running a route.

Last, whoever scouted Harry should be fired.  Remember Debo and Harderman was in that draft!!!!!!! Speed and Quickness

3 hours ago, Starless said:

The Patriots would benefit a lot more from the addition of a good receiving TE than from that of OBJ or any other outside receiver. 

Agreed.

Cam had Olsen for his entire career. Sucks that he doesn't have a receiving TE option now. That's going to end up hurting.

On 9/24/2020 at 3:31 PM, LD696 said:

I hope they'll feel confident in one of the rookie TEs soon to give them actual playing time.

Izzo is playing a lot and being lauded by teammates like Cam Newton and Devin McCourty. I think some others have commented on it too, either Jules or David Andrews I think. Belichick has talked about Jakob Johnson, (Develin who again? That's right folks. He was easily replaceable.), but I'm not sure if Belichick has said much on Izzo.

21 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

Izzo is playing a lot and being lauded by teammates like Cam Newton and Devin McCourty. I think some others have commented on it too, either Jules or David Andrews I think. Belichick has talked about Jakob Johnson, (Develin who again? That's right folks. He was easily replaceable.), but I'm not sure if Belichick has said much on Izzo.

Johnson has been fine, but it's a stretch to say he has replaced Develin yet. Maybe wait 'til he's made at least one play of any significance.