Week 2 GDT - New York Jets vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, mw2noobbuster said:

Bosa torn ACL? It's over. 

Early estimate is Jimmy G out 4-6 weeks I Think as well? 

Yeah...I'm going to be real here. It's not about being doom and gloom and all that crap...the season is pretty much done. It sucks, but it's whatever. May get a much higher draft pick than the team should be picking. 

Just now, Forge said:

Yeah...I'm going to be real here. It's not about being doom and gloom and all that crap...the season is pretty much done. It sucks, but it's whatever. May get a much higher draft pick than the team should be picking. 

And that was sort of the case with the Bosa pick as well, team had a lot of talent but just unfortunate injuries derailed the season. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

There is NO doom n gloom allowed in the GDT. That's it. I'm finding a mod for this! 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

The thing is the draft will be even more of a crap shoot because so many teams aren't playing. Honestly, not a great year to have a high pick.

Just now, oldman9er said:

There is NO doom n gloom allowed in the GDT. That's it. I'm finding a mod for this! 

I'm saying that it's *not* doom and gloom though. I Think that is just a very real evaluation on where we sit right now. I do think that the season is over based on those injuries.

I can recall EVER feeling so deflated after a victory....

Just unfathomable how we could be so snake bitten with the injuries....

I mean was it the turf?? Idk...just seems like a insane the amount of injuries for two teams occured in one game.

Not going to say the season is over. But if Bosa is out for the year, it's going to be hard for this defense to come close to what they were last year. 

Just weird feeling for me right now about this team....or lack thereof

• Like 1