Week 2 GDT - New York Jets vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I mean Jets offense as well. But if we have a 21-3 lead, this defense shouldn't blow that lead and Mullens is a good backup so the offense should still be fine.

Oh, I definitely think it should be Mullens after half, I just don't think that they will. I think it's a weird thing with coaches where the optics of taking him out and having to put him back in possibly is just bad. I don't know why. I think that they'll give him a drive, get him through 8-10 minutes of the third quarter, then pull him if the score is the same. 

The loss to the Cards was so frustrating in part to Jimmy not being able to pull through at the end of the game when he is usually so good in the clutch and how bad we were on 3rd down...Another area Jimmy is money on. 

Oh well, good half of football minus the injuries. Will Gase open it up or continue relying on the run game? Kinlaw needs his first sack this half! 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

The loss to the Cards was so frustrating in part to Jimmy not being able to pull through at the end of the game when he is usually so good in the clutch and how bad we were on 3rd down...Another area Jimmy is money on. 

Oh well, good half of football minus the injuries. Will Gase open it up or continue relying on the run game? Kinlaw needs his first sack this half! 

They have  to start passing it but who they going to throw it too? I'm surprised they didn't try and getting a better WR group it's trash.

Edited by 49erurtaza