Trade Rumors and Discussion

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, scar988 said:

To anyone thinking the Falcons would trade Matt Ryan or Julio, don't. They literally can't be traded without causing the Falcons massive salary cap penalties and causing them to be way over the cap. The Falcons aren't going to risk draft picks to trade away one of the two best players in franchise history. Let alone both of them. If they do trade them, it won't be until after 6/1/2021.

I could see Ryan getting traded next year if they get the first overall pick and can land Lawrence. About the only way I can see that happening though. He only costs 3.5 more to trade in the off season, so the dead money itself isn't prohibitive and you may as well get that out of the way asap when you are flipping the page. If they land anywhere besides #1 and can't get Lawrence, I don't think it'll happen. I don't even think that they would do it for someone like Fields. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I could see Ryan getting traded next year if they get the first overall pick and can land Lawrence. About the only way I can see that happening though. He only costs 3.5 more to trade in the off season, so the dead money itself isn't prohibitive and you may as well get that out of the way asap when you are flipping the page. If they land anywhere besides #1 and can't get Lawrence, I don't think it'll happen. I don't even think that they would do it for someone like Fields. 

I don't see ATL getting Lawrence, though.   I agree they likely stick it out 1-2 more years with Ryan.

Just now, Broncofan said:

I don't see ATL getting Lawrence, though.   I agree they likely stick it out 1-2 more years with Ryan.

Oh yeah, the odds of that are slim to none. I can't see anyone beating the Jets out for that honor at this point. 

Now that BOB is gone, I could see Cooks getting dealt.

Thing is, his concussion history - I don't see teams paying more than a 4th/5th for him, given the risk.   Maybe if he's the ONLY WR available at the deadline, like Sanu, OK ppl consider paying more - but it's always more about the market value.  Straight up, the concussion risk is massive here.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Oh yeah, the odds of that are slim to none. I can't see anyone beating the Jets out for that honor at this point. 

Yeah, GM Douglas isn't an idiot.   The longer he keeps Gase, the more likely they can start printing 16 Gang Green jerseys in December, and Douglas gets to start fresh with "his guys", Lawrence, and 2020 all laid at Gase's doorstep.

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, SteelKing728 said:

What would you give for Anthony Harris, Kyle Rudolph or Riley Reiff?

I dunno. I don't like that Rudolph contract although it seems like there is a decent out after '22. Skins desperate for a TE though. Could he go cheap to get him off the books or would they expect like a 3rd?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MikeT14 said:

I dunno. I don't like that Rudolph contract although it seems like there is a decent out after '22. Skins desperate for a TE though. Could he go cheap to get him off the books or would they expect like a 3rd?

Please trade Ryan kerrigan to the 49ers.

K,  thx. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

Only if they get #1. Still 10 games left and a lot of football. And they want to see what Morris has as a head coach. So we'll see.

Is it out of the realm that the Vikings make a trade to move Yannick? I know they are going to be cap strapped next year and to pay him the money he wants and with them 1-5 with the chances of making the playoffs would they move him for the same price they gave him up if not a bit more? From my understanding the 5th rd conditional pick 2022 is if he signs long term with Vikings, so if a team was willing to give them back a 2nd rd in 2021 they then in return dont lose their 5th rd pick and they end up collecting a mid round pick with another team would they make the move? I am not expecting it to happen but not sure what viking fans think of moving him or keeping him at this point.

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Would love to. Give him a chance at playoffs, and get some value. You don't have the draft pick I reasonably want though ;) cause we already own it. 

I'm thinking a 4th this year and a 4th or a 5th next year might do it. With that said, Shanny has stated he's very reluctant to trade away picks this year, so who knows.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Is it out of the realm that the Vikings make a trade to move Yannick?

I would love for the Seahawks to make this move. I know we don't have many picks left but we still own a 2nd rounder in 2021!
One player able to win 1 vs 1 battle on the DL (especially on the edge) is the only thing missing to the team in order to be true SB contenders 

Potential incoming trade for Rams SS John Johnson. Hopefully for LB help whether it be ILB or Pass rush. His contract is up the end of this year. Slightly above average starting safety and easiest deepest position for the Rams.

he unfollowed the Rams, posted something cryptic on IG, and his jersey in unavailable on NFL shop.

Edited by BStanRamFan
  • Like 1