The Raider Depreciation Thread 📉

RaidersAreOne

14 minutes ago, #1RAIDER FAN said:

Should we be popping the champagne?

Do you think I’m excited about 8-8?

no... Hellz no.... but im Aware we’ve been bad real bad a long time....

Im Not running around the house screaming yahhhh!

but As soon As something mildly good happens and we finish 8-8.... to tweet something like that comes off as very low brow.  The guys notorious for it.... it’s all he does.  He’s a clown.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimkelly02 said:

Yeah... spot on.  I like Sanjit because he’s friendly and spends his personal time trying to put out material for the people (he clearly isn’t in it To make money)..... but some of his takes are god awful.

the absolute is chat sports’s Mitch Renz.  I don’t think he’s really a Raiders fan.  He’s incredibly uninformed.  And I’m so tired of him pitching ball hair trimmers and saying really homo things about Chucky Heads...... he’s a drunken overages frat boy whose really not very knowledgeable about footballs basics

....and the worst part is he doesn’t even do the basic background research to accurately talk about basic things

A lot of guys do the work. Bd Williams and Marc John from Twitter have a great YouTube show.

Ryan Holmes on Twitter is another great follow. So is Ryan hurst.

And my favorite cb/wr guy is Eric Crocker, the former afl db.

Just now, NYRaider said:

Not sure where I read it but after yesterday I think Cory Littleton set the Raiders LB record for most snaps played without recording a sack, interception, or forced fumble. 

wow, a more expensive Tahir Whitehead smh

Im still optimistic on Littleton, i think he needs to be put in a better position to succeed. Hopefully the new DC can feature him and he can return to the player he was with the Rams. Also, guys like CL need a strong DL upfront to take up blockers so he can stay clean, fly around and make plays. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

how do you not get a TFL in 452 snaps smfh

I looked at Collins as a flier type of signing, similar to Agholor. Then here comes Gruden with all these claims, talking about him like hell have a damn Aaron Donald type of impact and anointing him a team captain. 

10 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I was soooo stoked with the Collins signing. Area of need, would add that pass-rush up the gut we were missing, young, familiar with Rod... boy was I freaking wrong.

I thought Collins was one of those sleeper type of free agents who we stole from the Cowboys due to connections... then Gruden started hyping him up, and of course he flopped....lol 

13 hours ago, big_palooka said:

I have to belive Collins shoulder injury was more than he lead on. That's the only way I can wrap my head his season. He was disruptive in Dallas. Could penetrate and make plays. He's a better player than we saw this season. Really strange.

For PFF, he was the highest graded defender vs Den.