The Raider Depreciation Thread 📉

RaidersAreOne

On 11/2/2021 at 7:12 AM, ronjon1990 said:

I would've taken Lamb or Pittman over Ruggs at the time. Actually, I would've taken a lot of WRs over Ruggs at the time, as you know my feelings on him before he broke out. 

IIRC the vast majority of the board wanted CeeDee Lamb.

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Players also always seem to be on their best behavior in New England.

It's what happens in a winning culture with accountability and the team/players understanding the assignment. Ravens, Steelers are other teams that have had consistent leadership over the years.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

It's what happens in a winning culture with accountability and the team/players understanding the assignment. Ravens, Steelers are other teams that have had consistent leadership over the years.

A big part of that leadership though has been their franchise QB.

11 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

How much of the running games sucking is a product of Kirby retiring before the season started. I have no idea who our rb coach is now but running game sucks

Surely didn't help. But the Oline being replacement level LG to RT seems the bigger problem. And the lack of a dynamic RB.

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

Surely didn't help. But the Oline being replacement level LG to RT seems the bigger problem. And the lack of a dynamic RB.

Then you get quotes like this:

Mayock is a joke. He's said some of the dumbest crap I've heard from a FO guy in his time here.