The Raider Depreciation Thread 📉

RaidersAreOne

I still have hope for Ferrell, it’s only two games. I was only expecting 6.5 Sacks and a Great Run Defender for 2020. Remember that Ferrell will never be a double digit sack guy, 6-8. 

However, he has basically been a complete ghost these two games, with no double teams. It’s extremely concerning. If this happens for all 16 games we’d have to slap the bust label on him, but wayyyy too soon for that word right now. 

Also to be fair, the Saints had the best T combo in the NFL, and Okung for the Panthers is no slouch. 

Edited by BayRaider

12 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I still have hope for Ferrell, it’s only two games. I was only expecting 6.5 Sacks and a Great Run Defender for 2020. Remember that Ferrell will never be a double digit sack guy, 6-8. 

However, he has basically been a complete ghost these two games, with no double teams. It’s extremely concerning. If this happens for all 16 games we’d have to slap the bust label on him, but wayyyy too soon for that word right now. 

Also to be fair, the Saints had the best T combo in the NFL, and Okung for the Panthers is no slouch. 

He's going to be one of those guys who struggles to put it all together until that contract year and then get PAID!  Won't pack it in but I could easily see us developing him for 3 years and we don't 5 year option and he explodes his 4th year. LOL

35 minutes ago, G said:

He's going to be one of those guys who struggles to put it all together until that contract year and then get PAID!  Won't pack it in but I could easily see us developing him for 3 years and we don't 5 year option and he explodes his 4th year. LOL

Wouldn’t be the first or last time. I guess DJ Hayden is one of the best nickel corners in the NFL according to non Raider Fans.. boy oh boy was he a disaster his four years with us. 

And Karl Joseph sucked for 3 years and seemed pretty good pre-injury in year 4. 

1 hour ago, SilverNBlackFan said:
17 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Through 2 games Clelin Ferrell has 0 solo tackles, 3 assisted tackles, 1 pass defended, 1 QB hit, 0 sacks, 0 TFL, and 0 QB pressures. 

Disgusting

Not pleasant reading for sure but the much hyped Josh Allen has only 3 assisted tackled, zero solo tackles and 3 hits thus far so theres plenty of time left to put it right 😀