The Raider Depreciation Thread 📉

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

I thought Harris would make the jump but he's been awful too. 

I think Mark Davis will fire Jon Gruden by seasons end. 

How many times do 30 year old, 5 year veterans make a big leap? 

And zero chance that Mayock or Gruden are fired after this year. We'll still likely finish 8-8 or 9-7. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

He has only played 13% of our defensive snaps. He's redundant as a box safety that struggles in coverage because we already have Abram. 

Was Damrious Randall really worse that Heath? Everyone knew that Heath was just some rotational safety/special teams guy. These are awful FA signings

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

How many times do 30 year old, 5 year veterans make a big leap? 

And zero chance that Mayock or Gruden are fired after this year. We'll still likely finish 8-8 or 9-7. 

New city and new expectations. 

7 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

wow really?
I feel like Gruden has the safest job in the nfl

There's about 5-7 other coaches in the NFL who have safer jobs than Gruden. But year 3 of 100 million contract we need to have a winning record

10 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

New city and new expectations. 

There's about 5-7 other coaches in the NFL who have safer jobs than Gruden. But year 3 of 100 million contract we need to have a winning record

I think with a 10 year contract, we are doing a long rebuild. I always thought Year 4 should be the year he has to have a winning record, which would be next season. 

20 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

We could've signed Clowney with the money we wasted on Witten/Heath and Mariota. 

Just awful signings. Nassib, Heath and Witten are bad and were immediately criticized

Littleton is a good player in a bad scheme for his skills. Perhaps we need to stop trying to put players to fit a scheme and instead scheme around what they do well