Jump to content

The Raider Depreciation Thread šŸ“‰


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, oakdb36 said:

He is but it means that on the rest of his snaps he isn't that good according to them.

It's 7 highlights snaps out of 350. There's room to look bad in those 343 snaps.

InterestingĀ 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It'd be a lot like Marcus Peters. A lot of plays on the ball but also a lot of plays given up.

Pro football reference is listingĀ Diggs as the player givingĀ up the 6th most receiving yards at this point. And he's getting targeted a lot.

The overall grade is meant to tell the whole story about a player.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

It'd be a lot like Marcus Peters. A lot of plays on the ball but also a lot of plays given up.

Pro football reference is listingĀ Diggs as the player givingĀ up the 6th most receiving yards at this point. And he's getting targeted a lot.

The overall grade is meant to tell the whole story about a player.

Diggs sequence at the end of the Cowboys game was a good representation of his play/style. Had a pick 6 late and then on the next play got absolutely torched for a 75 yard TD on a double move.Ā 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, oakdb36 said:

It'd be a lot like Marcus Peters. A lot of plays on the ball but also a lot of plays given up.

Pro football reference is listingĀ Diggs as the player givingĀ up the 6th most receiving yards at this point. And he's getting targeted a lot.

The overall grade is meant to tell the whole story about a player.

Iā€™m not a pff guy but thatā€™s very interesting cause to the casual box score bandit heā€™s a shutdown god but not on pff very interestingĀ 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Diggs sequence at the end of the Cowboys game was a good representation of his play/style. Had a pick 6 late and then on the next play got absolutely torched for a 75 yard TD on a double move.Ā 

Yeah I was watching that unfold.Ā  The interception wasn't anything, but right place right time too.Ā  Someone else deflected it right to him if I remember correctly.Ā Ā 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

AJ Terrell pulling away as theĀ best CBĀ in the 2020 class.

PFF: 78.4 (7th best CB)

pro football reference: 10 rec on 23 targets for 73 yards, 0 TD, 51.5 rating allowed.

Didn'tĀ have a chance to draft him at 19 and I wouldn't have taken him over Ruggs at 12. I thought it was the best corner in the draft by the way

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Didn'tĀ have a chance to draft him at 19 and I wouldn't have taken him over Ruggs at 12. I thought it was the best corner in the draft by the way

I remember @BayRaiderĀ pounding the table for Jaylon Johnson who has turned out to be pretty good for Chicago. It's unfortunate that Gus wasn't here because Diggs has turned out to be pretty solid for the Cowboys in the same scheme.Ā 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Didn'tĀ have a chance to draft him at 19 and I wouldn't have taken him over Ruggs at 12. I thought it was the best corner in the draft by the way

Yeah, i'm just updating the info on that CB class. And Terrell is the guy the RaidersĀ were reportedly targeting. He's also the only one out of the 6 1st rd CBs from that class not looking like a bust so far.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

Yeah, i'm just updating the info on that CB class. And Terrell is the guy the RaidersĀ were reportedly targeting. He's also the only one out of the 6 1st rd CBs from that class not looking like a bust so far.

How often do CB's taken super highly pan out? Seems like they have a higher bust rate then most other positions.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jeremy408 said:

Didn'tĀ have a chance to draft him at 19 and I wouldn't have taken him over Ruggs at 12. I thought it was the best corner in the draft by the way

Even if Ruggs get 1200+ yards this year?

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

Even if Ruggs get 1200+ yards this year?

At the end of the day I think it worked out well. Hayward has played better then Terrell, we weren't going to find a WR like Ruggs in free agency.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

Even if Ruggs get 1200+ yards this year?

Especially if Ruggs gets 1200 yards this year. I thought he was the best offensive threat in the entire draft. Did you read my last post correctly?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...