The Raider Depreciation Thread 📉

RaidersAreOne

It'd be a lot like Marcus Peters. A lot of plays on the ball but also a lot of plays given up.

Pro football reference is listing Diggs as the player giving up the 6th most receiving yards at this point. And he's getting targeted a lot.

The overall grade is meant to tell the whole story about a player.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

It'd be a lot like Marcus Peters. A lot of plays on the ball but also a lot of plays given up.

Pro football reference is listing Diggs as the player giving up the 6th most receiving yards at this point. And he's getting targeted a lot.

Diggs sequence at the end of the Cowboys game was a good representation of his play/style. Had a pick 6 late and then on the next play got absolutely torched for a 75 yard TD on a double move. 

1 hour ago, oakdb36 said:

I’m not a pff guy but that’s very interesting cause to the casual box score bandit he’s a shutdown god but not on pff very interesting 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Diggs sequence at the end of the Cowboys game was a good representation of his play/style. Had a pick 6 late and then on the next play got absolutely torched for a 75 yard TD on a double move. 

Yeah I was watching that unfold.  The interception wasn't anything, but right place right time too.  Someone else deflected it right to him if I remember correctly.  

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

AJ Terrell pulling away as the best CB in the 2020 class.

PFF: 78.4 (7th best CB)

pro football reference: 10 rec on 23 targets for 73 yards, 0 TD, 51.5 rating allowed.

Didn't have a chance to draft him at 19 and I wouldn't have taken him over Ruggs at 12. I thought it was the best corner in the draft by the way

6 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Didn't have a chance to draft him at 19 and I wouldn't have taken him over Ruggs at 12. I thought it was the best corner in the draft by the way

I remember @BayRaider pounding the table for Jaylon Johnson who has turned out to be pretty good for Chicago. It's unfortunate that Gus wasn't here because Diggs has turned out to be pretty solid for the Cowboys in the same scheme. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Yeah, i'm just updating the info on that CB class. And Terrell is the guy the Raiders were reportedly targeting. He's also the only one out of the 6 1st rd CBs from that class not looking like a bust so far.

3 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

Yeah, i'm just updating the info on that CB class. And Terrell is the guy the Raiders were reportedly targeting. He's also the only one out of the 6 1st rd CBs from that class not looking like a bust so far.

How often do CB's taken super highly pan out? Seems like they have a higher bust rate then most other positions.