The Raider Depreciation Thread 📉

RaidersAreOne

This is getting obnoxious..... stop looking at the stat sheet and the stupid ratings and understanding the game plan.

The game plan was built to not allow lanes for Murray to take off. It worked until half way through the 4th quarter when the defense was gassed and lost Nichols on the interior. His role was to rush but keep gap integrity. Don't overrun Murray and give him space to get out. Again, it work until then end. 

Some Raider fans need to settle the hell down. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, big_palooka said:

This is getting obnoxious..... stop looking at the stat sheet and the stupid ratings and understanding the game plan.

The game plan was built to not allow lanes for Murray to take off. It worked until half way through the 4th quarter when the defense was gassed and lost Nichols on the interior. His role was to rush but keep gap integrity. Don't overrun Murray and give him space to get out. Again, it work until then end. 

I understand why fans are upset, but you can't call a free agent trash or washed 2 games into the season. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I understand why fans are upset, but you can't call a free agent trash or washed 2 games into the season. 

Agreed. This fan base is obnoxious sometimes. 2 playoff appearances in 20+ years and they act like it's a forgone conclusion they make it back this year. 2 weeks into the season, they are chastising everyone. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Agreed. This fan base is obnoxious sometimes. 2 playoff appearances in 20+ years and they act like it's a forgone conclusion they make it back this year. 2 weeks into the season, they are chastising everyone. 

I think some rust was to be expected with a new offense/defense and coaching staff. But I need to see them get the W this week and make some serious adjustments. I'm hoping James coming back will allow parham to kick to RG and really help solidify the OL. 

18 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Agreed. I like how Jones has gotten 2 games but Carr 9 years 

• 2 weeks later...

Love the guy, but I'm giving my depreciation award to Davante Adams for the post game bs. 

Not just that it happened, but he tried to downplay it in his "apology" after, and that really disappoints me. 

He didn't run and jump in front of you, he got there, wasn't looking, and you shoved him in frustration after continuing straight towards him.  Be a f'n adult you overgrown, overcompensated child, and apologize for being an ******* in the heat of the moment. 

Seriously, I love Davante Adams, but come on. That's embarrassing.