The Raider Depreciation Thread ๐Ÿ“‰

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, ronjon1990 said:

Love the guy, but I'm giving my depreciation award to Davante Adams for the post game bs.ย 

Not just that it happened, but he tried to downplay it in his "apology" after, and that really disappoints me.ย 

He didn't run and jump in front of you, he got there, wasn't looking, and you shoved him in frustration after continuing straight towards him.ย  Be a f'n adult you overgrown, overcompensated child, and apologize for being an ******* in the heat of the moment.ย 

Seriously, I love Davante Adams, but come on. That's embarrassing.

ย 

ย 

Dude's frustrated that he gets 0 helpย 

1 hour ago, IdigtheRaiders! said:

Anyone think we could possibly get a 1st for Waller either now or at the end of this season? If so, Iโ€™m getting rid of him and taking Michael Mayer.

If we were going to trade him, last offseason is when we should've done it. In hindsight we should've sent Waller and one less pick to GB for Adams.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Dude's frustrated that he gets 0 helpย 

I don't care.ย 

I'm half a mind to move to Missouri and offer to represent that dude and sue Davante through the roof myself for being that much of a tool.

And because since the Raiders suck, I could at least retire early.ย 

That Renfrow contract was dumb af. Need to use that money on OL and DL. We paid him while he stock was at its highest. DC was force feeding him last year, because we had no other options. Paying Waller was questionable too, I was roasted ย for saying to trade Waller with Adams being brought in.ย 

Just now, Humble_Beast said:

That Renfrow contract was dumb af. Need to use that money on OL and DL. We paid him while he stock was at its highest. DC was force feeding him last year, because we had no other options. Paying Waller was questionable too, I was roasted ย for saying to trade Waller with Adams being brought in.ย 

Renfrow is a top 15 WR and Jacobs isn't that good according to most here though. Jacobs is 3rd in the league in rushing yards and has more receiving yards than Renfrow, lol.ย 

Just now, big_palooka said:

Renfrow and Waller will be fine. They will find their groove in the offense during the bye and be a key contributors to the playoff run.ย 

ย 

God I hope so.ย 
I have faith in Renfrow, but Waller just seems so out of it since early last season.ย 

14 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Renfrow and Waller will be fine. They will find their groove in the offense during the bye and be a key contributors to the playoff run.ย 

ย 

If Waller can get healthy I know he'll definitely have an impact. Renfrow I have my concerns about.ย 

16 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

To make the playoffs we realistically have to go 10-7 right? So 9-3 the rest of the way...

Oof. I didn't even think about the numbers but I agree even more now. Nothing I've seen from this team points to us going 9-3 as a realistic option. Logically speaking, 4+ losses over the next 12 games seems very realistic.ย 

Just now, NickButera said:

Oof. I didn't even think about the numbers but I agree even more now. Nothing I've seen from this team points to us going 9-3 as a realistic option. Logically speaking, 4+ losses over the next 12 games seems very realistic.ย 

The only thing that gives me some optimism is that we have a pretty soft schedule coming up. We should be favored in most, if not all, of our next 6 games against the Texans, Saints, Jaguars, Colts, Broncos, and Seahawks. If we can somehow go 5-1 we'd be sitting at 6-5 with the Chargers, Rams, Patriots, Steelers, 49ers, and Chiefs. Ideally the Chiefs will have secured home field advantage so we can get a gimmie, lol. But I think the Patriots/Steelers games are very winnable as well, so just split with the Chargers/Rams/49ers/Chiefs and we could get to 10-7... lolย