The Raider Depreciation Thread ๐Ÿ“‰

RaidersAreOne

14 hours ago, big_palooka said:

About to rip 6 in a row. Then beat Chargers/Steelers. Then need to find 1 against the Rams, Chiefs, 9ers and Pats.

ย 

Every game that we have remaining we can win.ย  I highly doubt we win them all, but I have a hard time choosing who can actually beat us besides the Chiefs and we just saw we can beat them.

Now I'm sure we can beat ourselves in any of the games too.ย  Just need to start with one win and go from there.

• Like 2

On 10/11/2022 at 1:55 PM, big_palooka said:

Renfrow and Waller will be fine. They will find their groove in the offense during the bye and be a key contributors to the playoff run.ย 

ย 

They better because they've been incredibly underwhelming so far. To the point where I'm legit angry at both.

1 hour ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

They better because they've been incredibly underwhelming so far. To the point where I'm legit angry at both.

I'm not as angry about Renfrow...yet.

Dude has been consistent and took beatings left and right. One rough outing trying to make a play and getting injured in the process, I can forgive it. No reason yet he won't rebound as the season goes on.ย 

Waller....dude lost all of his toughness. He's playing like crap (when he plays) and it's been an ongoing thing for longer than most people want to admit. Unlike Renfrow, Waller hasn't shown anything in a good while to indicate a rebound is probably, much less imminent. He finished 2020 on fire, but let's be honest- he was totally underwhelming pretty much all of 2021 even before missing the last 5 games and that's continued into now a quarter way into the 2022 season. Him being more than a JAG TE is starting to be a "back in the day" situation.ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

Dude has been consistent and took beatings left and right. One rough outing trying to make a play and getting injured in the process, I can forgive it. No reason yet he won't rebound as the season goes on.ย 

Waller....dude lost all of his toughness. He's playing like crap (when he plays) and it's been an ongoing thing for longer than most people want to admit. Unlike Renfrow, Waller hasn't shown anything in a good while to indicate a rebound is probably, much less imminent. He finished 2020 on fire, but let's be honest- he was totally underwhelming pretty much all of 2021 even before missing the last 5 games and that's continued into now a quarter way into the 2022 season. Him being more than a JAG TE is starting to be a "back in the day" situation.ย 

ย 

ย 

Mack Hollins talks about being vegan on gameday as a hungry dog runs faster. Maybe the money has fed Waller and Renfrow too much. I expect them to turn it around but I'm starting to wonder if Waller's problem is substance abuse, his relationship or just never should have been extended...

On 10/13/2022 at 10:24 AM, ronjon1990 said:

ย 

ย 

Was waller injury last year a hamstring too

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/15/2022 at 9:33 AM, NCOUGHMAN said:

Was waller injury last year a hamstring too

I remember reading that both where hamstring injuries but this one is the other leg.ย  Waller has looked disinterested this year and I think he is just going to coast after getting paid.ย  Should have traded him in the off-season.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

I remember reading that both where hamstring injuries but this one is the other leg.ย  Waller has looked disinterested this year and I think he is just going to coast after getting paid.ย  Should have traded him in the off-season.

I won't go this far, but him and Renfrow have been massive disappointments this year. Shells of themselves.

if this is true,ย 

time to stop with the, we spend to much money on O to have a good D.

ย 

we waste to much money.ย 
32 wasted money.

that is our problem.ย 

then thereโ€™s another 19 mil in waller and jones who have been under performing.

every team has bad contracts Iโ€™m sure. But 50 mil has got to be close to the league worst

• Like 1