2020 Week Two GDT Steelers vs. Broncos

Steeler Hitman

27 minutes ago, DR43 said:

Stefan Wisniewski and Zach Banner  out for the year.  We're already in trouble on the OL.

Which is especially bad with a 38 YO QB and injury prone RB.

Only minor consolation is that the offense cant get any worse than last year.  Well, unless Ben goes down again...

team america vomit GIF

16 hours ago, DR43 said:

Stefan Wisniewski and Zach Banner  out for the year.  We're already in trouble on the OL.

I believe that there is a ray of hope with Wiz.  I think he was put on IR to have more depth and protection should someone else go down in the game. The IR rules are different this year 2020 and players can be called back sooner than the old rule due to covid and other considerations. 

I think that if he were going to truly be out all year, I am guessing that they would have placed him on IR early in the week like Zach Banner.  He was on the injury report as late as Friday. My guess is that he will be on it for few weeks or a few months depending on how long it takes his pec to heal and he can regain a large % of strength. It is hard to tell with these injuries, but probably the worse case scenario is he will be out two months. I am holding some optimism that Wiz will be back during this regular season.