Sign in to follow this  
Steeler Hitman

2020 Week Two GDT Steelers vs. Broncos

put him on the bench for the first half. H might just be nervous early in the game. I don't see him puking like Timmons, but still just let him get ready . No doghouse, don't let that happen

Just now, August4th said:

are they mostly early in games though? I am willing to cut him slack unless it happens later in games too often. 

they better wake up on defence, right now they are getting owned in the run game

Just now, 3rivers said:

where was DL point of attack there?

3 on 5 in the run game. Doesn't help when Dupree just literally stood there a few times if he didn't pass rush. He literally looked at the TE and refused to engage with him.

wtf is going on with the front - they are getting owned by who? Last I checked, this OL isn't a top OL either!

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

3 on 5 in the run game. Doesn't help when Dupree just literally stood there a few times if he didn't pass rush. He literally looked at the TE and refused to engage with him.

if he keeps doing that, they better let him go, and of course sign Von Miller once the broncos release hime!