WR Allen Robinson asks Bears for trade

.Buzz

2 minutes ago, patriotsheatyan said:

Which is why you should have cleaned house last season as your current GM has no incentive to do what is right for the team beyond trying win this year. 

I think Ryan Pace no matter how bad the team may be/will be this year chances are he's back for atleast next season. So I don't think your point is correct. They've just stalled on extension talks. Trading him is not in the teams best interest this year or next year(if he gets franchised). 

I cannot think of a guy who has had his hopes dashed worse with poor QB play in a long time.

He goes to college at Penn State and in his junior year plays with Christian Hackenberg, who is supposed to be a QB phenom, but instead he’s just not that at all.

He gets drafted by the Jaguars to play with #3 overall pick Blake Bortles and he’s garbage.

He leaves the Jaguars to play with #2 pick Mitch Trubiski and he’s still trash.

• Like 12

Would love him on the Raiders. A Robinson, Ruggs and Edwards trio fires me up. We could give him all of Tyrell's money plus a nice raise.

I was speculating some trades in a Raider thread of a 2nd (likely mid round), a 4th and Hunter Renfrow. Doubt Chi Town does it but they'd get a couple solid picks and a very reliable slot guy in HR. Mitch would love Renfrow.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Would love him on the Raiders. A Robinson, Ruggs and Edwards trio fires me up. We could give him all of Tyrell's money plus a nice raise.

I was speculating some trades in a Raider thread of a 2nd (likely mid round), a 4th and Hunter Renfrow. Doubt Chi Town does it but they'd get a couple solid picks and a very reliable slot guy in HR. Mitch would love Renfrow.

You want to trade Renfrow?