WR Allen Robinson asks Bears for trade

.Buzz

little to no empathy for Robinson.
After he left Bortlesville and was a FA -  he had his chance to go to one of several good teams with good QBs IF that was truly important to him
Per his own comments, his final decision came down to GB or CHI. And instead of choosing to play with a top QB for a top organization, he chose the notoriously tightwad bears with their notoriously poor QB situation. He effed up. He should be mad at himself and his agent for making such an idiotic choice in FA

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Shanedorf said:

After he left Bortlesville and was a FA -  he had his chance to go to one of several good teams with good QBs IF that was truly important to him
Per his own comments, his final decision came down to GB or CHI. And instead of choosing to play with a top QB for a top organization, he chose the notoriously tightwad bears with their notoriously poor QB situation. He effed up. He should be mad at himself and his agent for making such an idiotic choice in FA

Oh here we go with the false Bears are cheap narrative again. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

AJ Green says hi.  8 years of Average Andy dalton, plus some Murray in college.  He just missed playing with Stafford, unless he played a bunch as a freshman.

That's not even a competition. Prime Andy Dalton was very meh and average as you said. Thats not awful.  Arob's quarterbacks are Blake Bortles, Mitch Trubisky and Hack lol.

19 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Would love him on the Raiders. A Robinson, Ruggs and Edwards trio fires me up. We could give him all of Tyrell's money plus a nice raise.

I was speculating some trades in a Raider thread of a 2nd (likely mid round), a 4th and Hunter Renfrow. Doubt Chi Town does it but they'd get a couple solid picks and a very reliable slot guy in HR. Mitch would love Renfrow.

I'm a big AR fan but if I was Ryan Pace and Raiders offered me that trade then I would probably take it.  Especially since AR is probably looking for top-5 WR money.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, topwop1 said:

I'm a big AR fan but if I was Ryan Pace and Raiders offered me that trade then I would probably take it.  Especially since AR is probably looking for top-5 WR money.

Renfrow is a super solid WR. Looks like a pizza delivery guy but has such good hands and is always open. 3rd and Renfrow is a real thing. 

It'd be a win win for both teams imo. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Forge said:

That's not even a competition. Prime Andy Dalton was very meh and average as you said. Thats not awful.  Arob's quarterbacks are Blake Bortles, Mitch Trubisky and Hack lol.

What's Andy's record in games he didn't have Green to throw to?  Green made him look average.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

LOL still sore that he chose to go play in a world class city for his favorite franchise over playing in your bum *** city on a div rival?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

AJ Green says hi.  8 years of Average Andy dalton, plus some Murray in college.  He just missed playing with Stafford, unless he played a bunch as a freshman.

Yeah, that’s no where near as bad as playing with Bortles and Trubisky, and never came with the expectations that playing with two different top three selections came with.