Jump to content
RaidersAreOne

Saints WR Michael Thomas to miss several weeks

Recommended Posts

On 9/16/2020 at 7:02 AM, tyler735 said:

He flashed some potential with the Tennessee Vols, but never was able sustain consistent production. That said, this seems like it's starting to be a theme with the Tennessee prospects (Alvin Kamara, Shy Tuttle). Wouldn't surprise me if he develops into a #2/#3 WR for us.

what the hell is a shy tuttle? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, swoosh said:

what the hell is a shy tuttle? 

I believe a Shy Tuttle is commonly referred to as a Falcon killer

Falcons Stiff Arm GIF by New Orleans Saints - Find & Share on GIPHY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

I believe a Shy Tuttle is commonly referred to as a Falcon killer

Falcons Stiff Arm GIF by New Orleans Saints - Find & Share on GIPHY

who/what isn't a falcon killer tbh?

a 300-pound defensive tackle stiff arming a 34-year old, 200-pound quarterback doesn't doesn't it for me king. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, swoosh said:

who/what isn't a falcon killer tbh?

a 300-pound defensive tackle stiff arming a 34-year old, 200-pound quarterback doesn't doesn't it for me king. 

To each their own I suppose. I find that gif quite satisfying to watch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

I didn't realize the disdain Eagles fans had for the Saints lol

I can’t think of a single fan base outside of their own that likes them. So it’s either apathy or antipathy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, swoosh said:

who/what isn't a falcon killer tbh?

a 300-pound defensive tackle stiff arming a 34-year old, 200-pound quarterback doesn't doesn't it for me king. 

Feels good to me, so your loss I suppose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

I didn't realize the disdain Eagles fans had for the Saints lol

Well, we've beaten them 3 times in the postseason since 2006.  There was also that blowout game we ran the score up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

Feels good to me, so your loss I suppose.

ya'll are a sensitive group 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EvilenFroggen said:

I can’t think of a single fan base outside of their own that likes them. So it’s either apathy or antipathy. 

I haven't run into a single soul in New England who hates the Saints lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EvilenFroggen said:

I can’t think of a single fan base outside of their own that likes them. So it’s either apathy or antipathy. 

The very poster you’re quoting claims to be a Pats fan and still likes the Saints, so I guess that’s technically wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I haven't run into a single soul in New England who hates the Saints lol

Well sure, they’ve only made it out of the NFC once. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EvilenFroggen said:

Well sure, they’ve only made it out of the NFC once. 

So why does the NFC hate them? They've only made it out of the NFC once lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MookieMonstah said:

So why does the NFC hate them? They've only made it out of the NFC once lol

Bounties and arrogance mostly. Arrogance in light of only making it out of the NFC once. 

Edited by EvilenFroggen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the Saints, in fact they are the NFC team I am rooting for this year. See the thread in NFL Gen, not posturing here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jlowe22 said:

Well, we've beaten them 3 times in the postseason since 2006.  There was also that blowout game we ran the score up.

But they have a SB, i think theyre good. 

Edited by GSUeagles14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...