Saints WR Michael Thomas to miss several weeks

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, Jlowe22 said:

I'm reading the posts in the thread, on exactly the same subject.

yes, but somone can be bearish on marquez callaway without blindly hating the saints. Or they can realize that regardless of seeding the last couple years, it has mattered for the saints, that doesnt have to be blind hate. theres nothing in this thread that says eagles fans blindly hate the saints, it may be true, be to form that opinion based on the posts from this thread is exactly what i said it was. 

2 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

yes, but somone can be bearish on marquez callaway without blindly hating the saints. Or they can realize that regardless of seeding the last couple years, it has mattered for the saints, that doesnt have to be blind hate. theres nothing in this thread that says eagles fans blindly hate the saints, it may be true, be to form that opinion based on the posts from this thread is exactly what i said it was. 

You take **** way too serious.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

umm yes.  There were some jabs at the Saints, I took a jab back.  That's literally all it was.  You must be bored, but in any case I've devoted far too much time to this already, so goobye.

many things here.

1. we're all posting on an internet forum. maybe we're all bored.

2. Take better jabs. they won the SB the same year the Saints pissed the bed. 

3. Its really important to emphasize, take better jabs. Or at least take some that make sense. 

Edited by GSUeagles14
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, tyler735 said:

Looked like his ankle got rolled up on pretty bad. If he somehow is able to play on Monday, I will be convinced the guy is part cyborg.

When I saw the injury...there was no question that it was a high ankle sprain. But the good thing is that he got his ankle out pretty quickly...I've certainly seen worse mechanisms. Regardless...it's incredibly difficulty to get through even a mild syndesmotic injury without a week of recovery. They are likely going to have to brace his ankle, which can limit his explosion and interfere with the kinetic chain. It happened last year when Alvin Kamara sustained a high ankle sprain...was rushed back on the field...only get a knee sprain that plagued him the entire season. He should probably sit out 2 weeks...and if at that time he is continuing to do really well you can consider getting him back on the field...but even that would be rushing the timetable that is typically 4-6 weeks.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

When I saw the injury...there was no question that it was a high ankle sprain. But the good thing is that he got his ankle out pretty quickly...I've certainly seen worse mechanisms. Regardless...it's incredibly difficulty to get through even a mild syndesmotic injury without a week of recovery. They are likely going to have to brace his ankle, which can limit his explosion and interfere with the kinetic chain. It happened last year when Alvin Kamara sustained a high ankle sprain...was rushed back on the field...only get a knee sprain that plagued him the entire season. He should probably sit out 2 weeks...and if at that time he is continuing to do really well you can consider getting him back on the field...but even that would be rushing the timetable that is typically 4-6 weeks.

100% agree with this. The team is 1-0 and the rest of the division is 0-1. They play the Raiders and have Sanders. If they were smart, they would reevaluate for week 3.

just don’t see the reason to plya and risk injury. Personally, I feel this has the Antonio Brown situation on it, so the raiders have to game plan for him.