Week 2 MNF Thead: Saints (1-0) @ Raiders (1-0) - Welcome home, Raiders!

RaidersAreOne

6 hours ago, BayRaider said:

You seem to be good with the Raiders score so far this year, but way off on the other team. 

Now I’m thinking 45-37 Saints in an epic shootout...

Edit: Didn’t realize I triple posted, shoulda did a multi-quote. Oh well. 

Lol jokes on you i already added 10 points to my original prediction to account for bias. So really at best you think 37-35 Raiders... Gotcha lol!!

44 straight games the Saints have not allowed a 100 yard rusher. Monday night seems like a good time to snap that streak.

Saints are heavy man to man team. Gruden better call a lot of crossing routes with natural picks involved to get that separation.  Really gonna need Gruden to call his best game on Monday night. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, BayRaider said:

We really need Trent Brown... Brady gets a lot of flak for Week 1 but Wirfs got destroyed by Cam Jordan. Both their OT’s got destroyed. We need Kolton Miller and Trent Brown to step up in a big way. The Interior will hold their own. 

No way is Cam in the ballpark of the DEs in the AFC West that they face all the time.

3 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

No way is Cam in the ballpark of the DEs in the AFC West that they face all the time.

The only DE’s in the AFCW we face that are top notch are Bosa and Ingram on the Chargers, who both schooled Miller in both games. I agree Cam Jordan isn’t on their level, but he’s a Top 100 player in this league and had a tremendous Week 1. 

Tampa oline is trash. Saints took advantage of a huge mismatch. Big step up in competition for the Saints with this matchup. 

Sean Payton told his team no matter where Gruden has gone they been run heavy. Lol Sean pointing out the obvious. 

Also noticed that the game will not only be on ESPN like normal but ESPN2 and ABC. Hopefully the NFL put the fix in lol

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Apparently Michael Thomas is feeling good after yesterdays and has not been ruled out. I am not telling Abram to go after that ankle, but if something where to happen that would suck...lol 

I'm not one to root for injuries, but the guy is already "injured".  I hate that he's trying to play.  I hope that if he does play, it's as a decoy and we can write him off as nothing more than that.  I want this win.  This win will do wonders for our chances of getting into the playoffs.

• Like 1