Week 2 MNF Thead: Saints (1-0) @ Raiders (1-0) - Welcome home, Raiders!

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, Totty said:

The only TE I'd take over Waller is Kelce.  

Kelce and Kittle are more well rounded and they score more TDs. Hopefully we are able to get Waller in the endzone more this year. Last night was a start.

Crazy how the AFC West has 3 of the top 5 TEs in the league with Hunter Henry. Fant in Denver is looking pretty good, too.

Edited by SilverNBlackFan

1 hour ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

I respect everyone's opinion whether I agree with it or not. I would hope I'd receive the same consideration. BTW, Why does my avi have anything to do with this?

Why are you trying to divide Raidernation right now? How does that help obviously we don’t need that crap.

I would only take Kittle over Waller. Kittle is such a monster as a blocker. Waller is no  slouch, but Kittle is an elite blocker. Just as a pure pass catcher Waller would be the best in the NFL. No TE is as fast as him and his route running is so damn good.

Cant wait to see what the Pats do on Sunday. Do they put Gilmore on him.

3 hours ago, Totty said:

The only TE I'd take over Waller is Kelce.  

Kittle would be such a monster in this offense too with the blocking ability... but Carr clearly values the catch radius, where Waller and Kelce have an advantage over Kittle.

As an aside, I like what Ingold has done, but imagine this team had a prime Marcel Reece

Edited by Turnobili

4 hours ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Nope. They left that ghetto rap ish in Oakland.  Hopefully the Raiders have permanently moved on from that crap.

First everyone is entitled to their choice of music IMO.... but years in prison has made me despise rap or (c)rap music as I call it. In Oakland it made sense to embrace the street mentality of NWA, but now we’re in LV, and in a beautiful new stadium + should be making money hand over fist, we need to embrace a more corporate/ professional theme.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimkelly02 said:

First everyone is entitled to their choice of music IMO.... but years in prison has made me despise rap or (c)rap music as I call it. In Oakland it made sense to embrace the street mentality of NWA, but now we’re in LV, and in a beautiful new stadium + should be making money hand over fist, we need to embrace a more corporate/ professional theme.  

So original and edgy I love it.

What a show!

Greetings Raiders fans.  I just wanted to come in here and compliment you on the game last night.  You have one of the most awesome cribs in the league and you certainly christened it with style!  Not only did you unveil your new home, but you did it on Monday night against a good New Orleans Saints team, and you spanked them GOOD! 

Thanks for the great game, and I can't wait to get out to Vegas to see a game in person!  Viva Las Vegas.

giphy.gif

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

What a show!

Greetings Raiders fans.  I just wanted to come in here and compliment you on the game last night.  You have one of the most awesome cribs in the league and you certainly christened it with style!  Not only did you unveil your new home, but you did it on Monday night against a good New Orleans Saints team, and you spanked them GOOD! 

Thanks for the great game, and I can't wait to get out to Vegas to see a game in person!  Viva Las Vegas.

giphy.gif

Thanks brother! And right at you with cribs. Minnesota is probably my second favorite stadium.

L.A. and Dallas super overrated, feels so generic and looks totally soulless inside.

I also like Atlanta.

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Thanks brother! And right at you with cribs. Minnesota is probably my second favorite stadium.

L.A. and Dallas super overrated, feels so generic and looks totally soulless inside.

I also like Atlanta.

What do you think about the move now?  I know your old stadium was one of the most iconic locations in the league with an incredible tradition.  Now that you are in your new place, are you glad you made the move?

2 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

What do you think about the move now?  I know your old stadium was one of the most iconic locations in the league with an incredible tradition.  Now that you are in your new place, are you glad you made the move?

Very glad. I wouldn't say Oakland is an "iconic" city, and that super corrupt City Council has prevented a Stadium for decades. Very happy with the move. Honestly as long as it was within one state, not a big deal. Oregon or Nevada I was totally fine with. San Antonio would of been super frustrating though.

All Oakland has left now is the A's and I'm also a huge A's fan. I hope they at least keep the A's, but I know the A's are frustrated as well. Hopefully their new stadium comes to fruition, the blueprint looks amazing.