GDT 9/20/20 Week 2: 1-0 Baltimore Ravens vs 0-1 Houston Texans

DreamKid

Just now, diamondbull424 said:

There’s that Young injury showing back up with Averrett being abused. He shouldn’t be in there. Giving up Yards and giving up penalties. Please release this dude and sign Brandon Carr. At least he’s not truly terrible.

Brandon Carr is on the Cowboys 53

2 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Averrett is complete junk. 

Can’t say more about this. He’s tripping And giving up key third downs, giving up penalties that wash away sacks... so terrible.

His name is on that Corey Ivy and Frank Walker wall of shame of Ravens corners. No other three corners come close to these guys in terribleness in my mind. There have been bad corners, but none as bad as these IMO.

1 minute ago, diamondbull424 said:

Can’t say more about this. He’s tripping And giving up key third downs, giving up penalties that wash away sacks... so terrible.

His name is on that Corey Ivy and Frank Walker wall of shame of Ravens corners. No other three corners come close to these guys in terribleness in my mind. There have been bad corners, but none as bad as these IMO.

Shareece Wright not even mentioned? FOR SHAME.

1 minute ago, diamondbull424 said:

#41 still gives me PTSD. Levine is a good player for us but seeing that #41 gives me flashbacks that will never go away. 

😂

• Like 1