AD or Jokic.. who should be rated higher..

resilient part 2

AD or JOKIC?? Who do you take??  

25 members have voted

1. 1. AD or Jokic??

• AD
    • Jokic

I don't remember ever seeing the Joker rated over him.. AD is a great 2 way player.. THAT is NOT to be under-rated. Jokic is NOT.. That is one of my pet peeves when comparing players.. 

BUT the other "Pet Peeve" I have is can you play great, when it counts, in BIG Games. and a game 7 is the biggest..

Obviously Now Jokic is the hot name tonight.. but when all the dust is settled, 

WHO do you take??

Edited by resilient part 2

9 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I don't remember ever seeing the Joker rated over him.. AD is a great 2 way player.. THAT is NOT to be under-rated. Jokic is NOT.. That is one of my pet peeves when comparing players.. 

BUT the other "Pet Peeve" I have is can you play great, when it counts, in BIG Games. and a game 7 is the biggest..

Obviously Now Jokic is the hot name tonight.. but when all the dust is settled, 

WHO do you take??

AD more talented and athletic but will get hurt more often. Jokic is solid, consistent. Cant go wrong with either. 

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

that's the easy way out...if you had one roster spot or draft pick, make the coach partner!! can only pick one..

It depends, who's the coach and what's the roster around them. So I'll make it easy on us and say AD over Jokic. Only because I feel he's more versatile and would be able to fit and adjust his game with whomever the coach is and how he decides to play. Small ball, big ball, slow or fast, defensive minded or offensive minded coach. The margin isnt that much though.

4 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Meaning if they are the best player on the team I rather have Jokic

But if you are giving them a player better on the same team, i rather have AD

Agreed. I think Jokic is one of the best players to build a TEAM around, he's like Chris Webber, he's super dynamic in team play and boosts others, but you need the right players. If you stuck him on an uncoordinated dumpster squad, he might not have that much of an impact. AD would be high impact player anywhere regardless of anything, at least in terms of his own production.

Edited by Mossburg

6 minutes ago, buddy_z34 said:

It depends, who's the coach and what's the roster around them. So I'll make it easy on us and say AD over Jokic. Only because I feel he's more versatile and would be able to fit and adjust his game with whomever the coach is and how he decides to play. Small ball, big ball, slow or fast, defensive minded or offensive minded coach. The margin isnt that much though.

my bad, meant to say make the pick not make the coach..

and of course it is close, 

either way, pull the trigger!! 

Jokic is better vs the rest of the league. I think this is fairly proven as of right now given his huge success and ADs lack there of as the guy. 

AD will win the 1v1 matchup though. AD is the perfect guy to guard Jokic and attack him when hes playing defense. He's the only big that can handle him and he has a better team around him. 

So if I had to pick in a 1:1 its fairly easily AD. If I had to pick to build a team around its fairly easily Jokic. 

7 minutes ago, Mossburg said:

Agreed. I think Jokic is one of the best players to build a TEAM around, he's like Chris Webber, he's super dynamic in team play and boosts others, but you need the right players. If you stuck him on an uncoordinated dumpster squad, he might not have that much of an impact. AD would be high impact player anywhere regardless of anything, at least in terms of his own production.

The Pelicans might disagree with this!!

• Like 1