Big Ten set to reveal plan to return to football

naptownskinsfan

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Did we know this before?

Michigan fans have been assuming this was the case. Milton has all but won the job and while it’s a little surprising McCaffrey didn’t stick around another couple weeks to see if pads changed things, the writing was on the wall. 

Just now, winitall said:

Michigan fans have been assuming this was the case. Milton has all but won the job and while it’s a little surprising McCaffrey didn’t stick around another couple weeks to see if pads changed things, the writing was on the wall. 

I think it's funny because weren't his parents advocating for the season with the Nebraska parents (Luke is at Nebraska)?

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

I think it's funny because weren't his parents advocating for the season with the Nebraska parents (Luke is at Nebraska)?

Yes, and also advocating at Michigan lol

I am surprised he wouldn't stick around (unless he's already graduated). He doesn't lose any eligibility for this year, and Milton is far from a lock to be so good that there's no chance he doesn't get PT

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JammerHammer21 said:

Yes, and also advocating at Michigan lol

I am surprised he wouldn't stick around (unless he's already graduated). He doesn't lose any eligibility for this year, and Milton is far from a lock to be so good that there's no chance he doesn't get PT

I feel like he just wants to get a jumpstart somewhere else I guess. TBH he could transfer today and probably start at a couple schools in the conference by the 1st game. 

6 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

He might look at Brandon Peters and think he has an NFL future if he can go somewhere with a friendlier scheme.

He has a classic QB look at 6'5 with the last name McCaffrey, he's going to have a 10 year career in the NFL regardless of him throwing another pass in college.

Same will happen with Peters even though he's not very good

Edited by JammerHammer21