Big Ten set to reveal plan to return to football

naptownskinsfan

18 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Anyone have word on when the schedule is expected to be released?

They are playing the same home and away with their 6 divisional opponents and Illinois Away and either Iowa or Neb at home then of course either the Big Ten Champ game or whoever is their match ranking wise from the West Division for game 9. 

MC

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

They are playing the same home and away with their 6 divisional opponents and Illinois Away and either Iowa or Neb at home then of course either the Big Ten Champ game or whoever is their match ranking wise from the West Division for game 9. 

MC

This makes the most sense but I didn't see anything released. The real question is.... should I believe a hunk of cheese on the WWW or wait until the schedule is officially announced?............. Everyone does like cheese....

1 hour ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

This makes the most sense but I didn't see anything released. The real question is.... should I believe a hunk of cheese on the WWW or wait until the schedule is officially announced?............. Everyone does like cheese....

Cheese never lies... But if you want something more factual I remember reading an article on Cleveland.com in the sports section that did speculate on what the schedule was going to be. 

MC

• Like 1