Big Ten set to reveal plan to return to football

naptownskinsfan

4 hours ago, malibuspeedrace said:

It would be easy for the ncaa to say #agents are still a no go, and decline

Not like you had to hire an agent right upon declaring...see Ohio States duo

Bateman hired an agent so he could arrange a way to train for the draft during COVID. He didn't do anything unethical, or even start taking money or anything, and everything he did was the direct result of COVID. The circumstances are obviously exceptional.

The B1G season would be better from a fan perspective with him than without him, and if you defend the pointless NCAA bureaucracy over that, I don't know what to tell you.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, JammerHammer21 said:

The Big Ten making Nebraska's schedule

tenor.gif?itemid=9487493

Best quote I read

”Hey Huskers, I heard you wanted football back? Well how about we start y'all off with a nice easy road game at an OSU team that needs style points to make up for missed weeks in order to get back to the playoffs?"

22 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Best quote I read

”Hey Huskers, I heard you wanted football back? Well how about we start y'all off with a nice easy road game at an OSU team that needs style points to make up for missed weeks in order to get back to the playoffs?"

Nebraska sees themselves as equals with OSU. OSU puts it to rest

• Like 1

1 hour ago, winitall said:

You want a night game in the middle of December in Ohio? It would be pitch black and 5 degrees outside. 

Nah, December usually isn't that bad in terms of temps. They tend to be at their worst in late January to early March. It'll be cold more than likely, yes, no denying that. Weather patterns have seemingly shifted the past decade. Winter comes a lot later and as a result, lasts a little longer. 

2 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Nah, December usually isn't that bad in terms of temps. They tend to be at their worst in late January to early March. It'll be cold more than likely, yes, no denying that. Weather patterns have seemingly shifted the past decade. Winter comes a lot later and as a result, lasts a little longer. 

The bigger issue is that'd it'd be dead night by 8 PM and no one could see anything in an outdoor stadium that big.

• Like 1